My theory Part 2

Griffin wanted to go to his bedroom, when the twins stopped him.

"Sooo, what happened are you guys together now?" Zoey smiled. Griffin shoked his head.

"No, she said she want to be friends with me, not more." Griffin said sadly.

"But why? I mean we know she likes you back..." Wyatt explained.

"Yeah, but she said that the relationship everytime changed the friendship." And he went to his room.

In the morning the twins and Topher decided to go to 2024 to asked their older version when and how they got together.
Topher afraids about the future because he knows he will be in a coma. They went to the Dunn Cafe and they saw Harper.

"There she is!" Zoey said. "Harper!" Wyatt yelled. When she turned around she looked shock, walked over to them and started whispered.

"What are you guys doing here?! Your older versions are here! Exept you Topher, but...Omg I missed you so much!" She said then hugged her brother after a long time.

"Listen! How and when you and Griffin got together??" Zoey spilled it out.

"Well...Griffin and I got together a month ago. He confessed me again in the springs and I felt now, that I could start a relationship with someone so I just kissed him." She smiled for this.

"Awwww!" Zoey said while the boys said. "Ewwww!" She just rolled her eyes, than Griffin walked over to them.

"Guys! Oh no, no, no, no! This is not go-" Griffin interrupted by Wyatt.

"Griffin! We leave no-" Wyatt's older version started when they saw their younger versions. The guests looked shock.