Are you good enough?

Since Harper started to dating with Griffin, everytime she wanted to know what would his father say to him. But her died in 2011 so they decided to go to the past and tell her dad everything, in anniversary of his dead.

"You ready?" Harper held his hand. Griffin nodded nervously.

Harper's father was at the door of the Tremont ready to leave when two children stopped him.

"Hey kids! Something can I help you with?" He asked with smile.

"Actually yes, you can. Listen i now it's sounds like crazy, but this is the truth. I'm your dauther and he's my boyfriend. You'll die in this day, so I just wanted to know what you said about Griffin. I mean you like him or not." She said in her happy.

"I trust you, because I found some note book from Sam who built a time machine with his friend." He said with smile. Harper hugged him tight, because she waited for this hug been a while. When they broke from the hug Harper's dad looked at Griffin with a sarcastic look. Griffin looked like scared.

"So do you think you really good enough for my daughter?" He asked. She looked at her boyfriend who's really freaking out.

"Yes, sir. I'm in love with your dauther and I promise I won't hurt her with anything." Griffin responded truly and scaredly. Harper started blush and smiled.

"Ok, AND do you wanna do any dirty thing with Harper?" Griffin shaked his head.

"I said the same thing when I was your age. So you promise this you won't do anything with Harper? When you two turn 25, you guys can do anything, but before nothing. You GET IT?" He asked seriously.

"Yes, sir." The boy responded.