The New Neighbour

Based on We Bought A Zoo! If you haven't seen that movie go watch it because this movie is so cute! I put in here the trailer if you wanna watch it! :) <3

Griffin Campbell was a 14-year-old boy who was always gets into trouble at school, he has a dark personality and he really likes drawing about these demonic stuffs, and about the underworld. He wasn't that type before, but after his mom passed away he draws his feelings and not saying them. His father, Ben couldn't process that his wife, Sarah is dead. Griffin and Ben had a really bad and hard relationship. They didn't have that day when they don't fight with each other. Griffin's siblings were 7-years-old and this was so hard to Ben to raise three children alone.

One day Ben wanted to give some adventure into his life, so he decided to buy a zoo, but Griffin on the other hand who wasn't happy about it because he wasn't leave his friends, home for Ben's stupid idea. Sadly, Griffin couldn't change his decision. So, they moved there. After they arrived warm and serious faces welcomed them. They were the animal caretakers. Kelly was handing out her hand to Ben.

"Kelly Foster. Head Zookeeper." She warmly smiled, handshaking with Ben.

"This is Robin Jones, Peter MacCready." While Kelly introduced them Harper, the 13-year-old girl looked at Griffin who had no interesed in his face, and he seemed like a little bit nervous about the fact that Harper is looking at her. He looked down but a second later he looked back at Harper. "Peter and Robin do, uh, well basically do everything." Kelly chuckled.

"This is my cousin Harper. She's 13." She waved. "It's just us, Mr. Campbell." Kelly finised her monologue with a smile.

"Well, it's great to meet all of you!" Ben responded with a little nervous in his voice, and a nervous chuckle.

"Uhh, I'm Bennett." He took a deap breath before the continuing. "Uhh, they are Wyatt and Zoey." They waved and smiled. Robin gave them a warmly smile and the monkey in his shoulder just looked at them.

"And my big boy Griffin. And our dog. And this is our zoo now, I guess." Ben stopped for a minute. Kelly looked at him weirdly because she saw that it didn't work to him.

"So I would like to declare us all modern-day adventures." He took his hand on Griffin's shoulder but he immediately pulled away.

"And sponsors of animal greatness." Ben tried to chear them up but they were all in an embarrassing silent. The monkey just put his hand in front of his face.

"Okay, terrific. Let's go." Ben started walking in the other way when the others were in the right way.

"Dad." Griffin called him. "Yeah, yeah." Ben whispered.

Harper with a bright smile went to Griffin who had a dark, I don't care face.

"How old are you?" Harper asked friendly.

"Fourteen, I guess." Griffin said sarcasticaly.

The group went to the tigers Kelly showed the twins a trick which was really interested to Ben and he started doing the same thing. Griffin never felt himself more embrassement than this.

Harper looked at him again, trying to talk with him. She took her hand on his arm, not knowing the feeling inside of her which made in her stomach butterflies.

"I really like your shoes. Where did you get them? In here we only have one store..." Griffin looked at her weirdly then walked away. Harper didn't understand it so she follwed him.