The advice

Griffin and Harper are 44, and they have 2 girl. The older is 14 and the younger is 10.

Sydney went home with a smile on her face. Brandon asked her out on a date and she said yes. But Sydney has no idea what to do on a date, so she decided to asking her mom what's her advice for the date. She went to the kitchen where her mom was.

"Hey mom! Can I ask you something?" Sydney asked.

"Hey honey! Of course you can." Harper said.

"Do you know that boy, Brandon don't you?" She looked hopefully she knows. "Yeah, I know why?" She said with confused.

"Well, he asked me out on a date." The girl smiled.

"I can't believe my daughter gonna go to her first date." Harper explained with excited.

"A DATE!? Oh, no!" Griffin broke down the door. "Oh come on, Griff you can't say that!" She explained.

"Why? She's too young for this!" He responded nervously.

"But we-" She caught by him. "Ok, but we were different!" Griffin tried to make the situation better.

"About in what?" Harper asked.

"Well...i don't know but we were different!" Harper just sighed at that.

"Can you tell me what you just talked about?" Sydney asked cluless.

"Sure, your dad just tries to tell me that we were different, but we weren't. In your age we had our first ki-" She caught again by Griffin. "First nothing" He said.

"You meant your first kiss?" Harper nodded. Griffin gave up.

"Ok, you can go BUT you don't do anything or you grounded forever! You got it?" Griffin asked seriously.

"I got it. Thank you da-" Olivia caught her. "SYDNEY HAS A BOYFRIEND!" Olivia yelled.

"I think I'm going to sleep" Griffin traumatized. Harper just laughed on him.

I tried to write a sitcom or something lol!