Griffin's friend

Griffin Campbell, moved in Sulphur Springs a half year ago. He missed his friends from Chicago. On his first day at school he met his best friend, Harper Dunn. In the beginning they built a really good relationship, and Griffin forgot his friends. One day, the teenage boy had a suprise from someone.

Griffin and Harper were walking in the hall when they heard knocks on the door. They stopped then looked at each other confusedly. Griffin walked over to the door to see who it was. He opened it and he saw his best friend from Chicago,  Shawn Baker.

"Hey, dude!" Shawn said with a smile.

"Dude, you freaked me out for a minute!" Griffin said, gave him a buddy hug.

"Bro, you still the same!" Shawn chuckled.

"I can say about that you too!" Griffin pointed out. They talked for some minutes when Shawn realized not they the only one who were in the room. Harper waved him awkwardly.

"Hey, dude! Who is she?" He asked confusedly.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Shawn this is Harper, she's my best friend in the entire world." Griffin smiled at her. She smiled back.

"Hey, nice to meet you!" Harper smiled, then held out her hand to the boy.  He took her hand and shook it.

"Nice to meet you, too! God, you're so pretty!" He said with a flirtatious smile. Harper blushed a little bit, but she felt awkward. She went over to Griffin who put his arm to her shoulder.

"Oh, sorry I don't know guys you're together." Shawn apologyized.

"What? No, we aren't." Griffin then removed his hand from her shoulder.

"I thought that, because you guys act as a couple, but if you aren't now I have a chance." He said, and started smiling at Harper.

"Okay, dude, stop it! Don't steal my best friend!" Griffin told him seriously, but with a laugh.

"Well, if you protect her like this you totally in love with her." He explained. Griffin didn't tell him, but he has a biggest crush on her since they met. When he wanted to explain this, Harper interrupted him.

"I'll leave you two alone. And sorry, but you aren't my taste." Harper said. She gave Griffin a fast, tight hug.

"Okay, bye! I'll call you later!" Griffin said to her still hugging. Then Harper leaved The Tremont.

"You're not in love with her, huh?" His friend asked sarcasticaly.

Again, Griffin tried to spoke up when the twins came in.

"Totally he is. I saw them when they almost kissed. Also, hi Shawn!" Zoey walked into the room crossin arms and chuckling.

"Yeah, and Griffin just ran away with her. Or for her!" Wyatt looked at his brother with a raised eyebrow. Griffin rolled his eyes.

"I guess bro, I won't steal your girl." He calmed him down.

"You guys are ridicilous." Then Griffin walked out on there and went into his room.

He changed his clothes and he called Harper.

"Hi, Griff! What's up?" Harper spoke up.

"Hi, I just ran away from my siblings and Shanw. The twins started the same and Shanw just joined in." Griffin told her the story.

"Oh, well that's not good! Also, can we talk tomorrow at the springs? Just us, not anyone else." Harper asked nervously.

"Umm....sure! Night, Harp!" Griffin smiled.

"Night, Griff!" Then Harper hung up.

"Uuuh, at the springs! Alone." Shawn walked in the room spied on their conversation.

"Leave me alone!" Griffin chuckled.

"Alright, but won't do any fun thing!" He told him leaving his room.

"We won't." Griffin responded.

The next day Griffin and Harper met at the springs. They sat on the rock when Harper spoke up.

"Griffin, I love you! I love you so much! I always have and I always will!" Harper blurred out.

The 14 years old boy didn't know what he could say for this so he just showed it. He grabbed her face and brushed their lips together. The kiss was slow and quick, but that was enough for them realizing they have each other for their rest of their life.

"I love you, too! More than anything and anyone!" He smiled at her sweetly. These words made them to share another kiss, but this time it was deeper and longer.
An hours later they were a happy couple. They went back to The Tremont hand in hand. They went upstairs to Griffin room, before they walked in they stopped in front of his door.

"Griff, what are you doing?" Harper asked.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe just this." Griffin said it before he started kissing her passonitely. He opened the door not breaking the kiss. When they went into the room they still at rhe same position, while he closed the door. After he closed the door he pushed her into the door. A few seconds later they interupped by a familiar voice.

"Eww! I see this hang out went well!" Shawn said to the teenagers with disgusted and proud.

"What are you doing here?" Griffin asked.

"You told me after the talk with Harper you and me will hang out in your room to play a video game. But I see now you have some more important thing." He winked at him and gave him an unreadible look, only just Griffin knew that what it means.

"Oh, yeah, really. I said that." Griffin remembered to his sentence.