He died

What if the kids couldn't change the past and Griffin died!

It's been 4 years of Griffin's death. He died when they tried to defeated the ghost, they won, but they lost someone at the same time. His family, the Dunns and one person who missed him more than anyone else was Harper Dunn. She cried every day of every minute and she never fell in love again.

One day she went to the Tremont, but especially to Griffin's room. She sat down on his bed, Harper just stared the wall with teary eyes, while remembered the things what they did together. She remembered his smile, laugh, words, everything what Griffin did. Then she heard a knock, it was the twins.

"Oh, hey Harper we didn't know you're here." Zoey said awkwardly.

"It's okay, I just wanted to feel him, but I know it can't be." Harper sniffed.

"Yeah, we wanted the same." Wyatt looked down. "I wish I could prank him again or just pissed him out, but I know it's impossible." They both started crying.

Harper walked over to them and hugged them tightly. Zoey and Wyatt hugged her back.

"We found a picture of you and Griffin by the way. Here." Zoey handed out the picture.

Harper remembered this, this is when Griffin found out he will die

"Wait, but we were just alone in there. When you took this picture?" Harper asked confused.

"Actually, we were spying on you before we went into the room." Wyatt smiled. "But we can't do this again." His smile faded. The two girls just looked at him sadly.

A few minutes later, Zoey felt something cold, the last time she felt this was when Grace haunted the hotel, but this time she was caught by a familiar feeling, the feeling when her brother was still alive. But not only her felt this everyone else too.

"Did you feel that?" She asked.

"Yeah, but-" Wyatt was interrupted by Griffin's mirror.

The mirror started foggy when they saw a message.

"I'm here and i'm always been with you!" They lookes at each other with teary eyes. They knew it was Griffin and he didn't leave them alone.

"Please, come back we miss you so much!" Zoey pleaded crying.

"I can't, but i'm always be with you forever! :)" Griffin wrote that on the mirror.

"I wish I could get you back, you're my everything, Griffin, and I can't live without you." Harper confessed.

"I know, but someday we will meet again!" That was his last sentence for them and mirror went back to the normal.

They cried for 2 hours, but they knew they have to live their life. 3 months later, everyone was able to move on from his death. Everyone missed him, but they knew he was here with them.