As a couple?

Harper and Griffin are in Griffin's room. They're laying on his bed next to each other when Griffin spoke up.

"I'm boring." Griffin complained.

"When are you not boring?" Harper explained then she looked at him.

"Uh, what are you talking about? I'm a really busy guy." He said to her. Harper laughed on him.

"Well, busy guy do you wanna go with me to the future?" She asked jokingly.

"Sure, Locker Ninja." Both of them giggled.

They went to the bunker and Griffin set the buttons for 2024. When the two best friends arrived to the town they saw Harper on the street, waiting for someone. Griffin and Harper hid behind a wall to observe who the older version was waiting for.

"Who she waiting for?" Griffin asked.

"I don't know." Harper responded to him when they saw Griffin's older version in front of Harper.

Harper's older version hugged Griffin tightly. Then they heard a sentence from her.

"Are you ready for the date?" The girl asked with a sweet smile.

"You know i'm always ready for you!" He responded then he put his arm around her shoulder and they started walking to somewhere.

"Okay, this was weird, but what if in here we're so close to each other and this "date" only just a hang out?" He tried to explained this, but both of them know what's happening in here.

"Yes, your right! Only just a hang out not more." She agreeded in her flustered.

They started followed them, when they saw a thing that they didn't want to see....
They saw their older version are deeply kissing each other.

"Okay then, maybe we're not just friends." Harper said gave up any explain for this.

"Sorry!" Griffin spilled it out. "For what?" She confused.

"For this." Then he kissed her. "Oh, for this. Well then, I love you too." She giggled. He just smiled to her.