What?!

Savannah and Harper hung out at the springs. They waited for Griffin. Savannah noticed, that the two seahorses were act different, so she asked Harper about that.

"Harper? Can I ask you something?" She asked.

"Sure. What about?" Harper asked.

"What did I miss?" Savannah questioned excitedly.

"Oh, um, yeah I forgot to tell you, but me and Griffin um, kissed!!" She responded happily.

"What?! When?! How?!" She bombarded her with questions.

Harper chuckled for this.

"Okay, the night when we defeated the ghost, me and Griffin went to 2024 to find out everything went back to the normal, and we saw ourselves kissing, and we kissed." Harper said it, while she smiled and blushed so hard.

"Awww! I told you guys are seahorses! And......now you two together?" Savannah smirked.

"Honestly, I don't know!" Harper giggled. "Because we're not friends anymore, but we're not dating." She told her kinda disappointed.

"Are you kidding me?" Then Griffin walked over to them. The girls looked at him sarcasticaly. He took them a confused look.

"What?" He asked.

"Why don't you asked Harper about be your girlfriend?" Savannah spilled it out.

"I don't know, maybe I just tried to find the perfect place and moment for this?" He explained to her.

"Oooh, well I think I have to go now! Bye guys!" She winked at them.

"So..." Harper started awkwardly.

"So...w-will you be my girlfriend?" Griffin asked shyly.

"Y-yes I will." She smiled.

They both started leaning when their lips connected. When they pulled away Savannah ran over to them.

"FINALLY! Seahorses!" She yelled.