The bathroom

Harper Dunn was a wreck. She was so stressful about the school, time travel, friends and her boyfriend, Griffin Campbell. They had an argument not a long ago and they had some stress between them. Harper couldn't take it anymore, she went to the bathroom locked herself and opened the shower. She had a broke down, all she could do just crying.

Griffin started worry about, because she disappeared since 2 hours. He went over to his siblings.

"Zoey? Did you see Harper? She's been gone for a while now." He asked worridly.

"No, but when I last see her she went to the bathroom. Maybe you can find her on there." She shrugged.

"Thanks!" Griffin said. He started walking when he heard Wyatt's voice.

"Please, don't do anything! You're just 18, and I don't want to be an uncle now." Wyatt warned him.

"Wyatt!" Zoey hit him by his arm.

"Hey, don't hit me!" He said angrily.

"Then don't say stupid things!" She told her.

"Okay, i'll you two alone!" Griffin explained to them.

He went to the bathroom when he heard the shower, he was relieved that she was just taking a shower when he heard Harper crying. He immediately turned back and asked.

"Hey, Harper! What's wrong? Please tell me!" He pleaded.

"Nothing." She cried.

"I know something is bother you, please tell me! I want to help!" He said calmly.

"Well, I love you so much and i'm afraid about that you're wanna break up with me, because our argument." She cried out.

"Please opened the door!" He pleaded.

She opened the door. Her eyes were puffy and red from crying. Griffin hugged her tightly, in hugging he spoke up.

"Listen, I don't wanna break up with you, Harper! You are my world and I can't image a world where you don't you in. I love you so bad, my Locker Ninja!" He confessed to her.

Her eyes lit up at his sentence. She placed her lips on his. They kiss was only a few seconds, but Harper knew that's enough to her to calm down.

"You okay now?" Griffin asked softy.

"Yes, thank you!" She responded, then hugged him again.

"Always and forever My Love!" Griffin told her.

Sorry for this short! I hope you enjoy this! <3