If you want just do it

Warning: Make out, little bit dirty language

Griffin, Harper, twins, Topher and their friends are playing spin the bottle, but they mixed with the 7 minutes in the heaven.

It was Max's turn and the bottle landed on Gabby. Griffin knows that Max crushed Gabby a while ago. He kissed her for 2 seconds. They pulled away.

"Dude, you should go to the wearing room with her." Griffin harassed him.

"Shut up dude! You're the next!" Max responded.

After 7 minutes they walked out. They looked like a tomato and they smiled so hard.

"Griffin you're the next!" Zoey smirked.

"Ok, Jeez!: He said. The bottle landed on Harper. "Shit no!" He mumbled. Firstly he kissed her quickly but for them it was an amazing. Zoey interupped them.

"Go lovebirds!" Zoey said, while Wyatt make kissing noises to them.

They walked in, in the wearing room. They locked the door, they were quiet for a while when Griffin spoke up.

"I know this is so awkward, but we don't have to do anything." He told her.

"But i want to do something." She started to lean in until their lips connected. Griffin obviously kissed back. After 2 minutes of kissing, they pulled away for breath.

"This is what that you want?" The boy whispered her gently. "No, I want more." The girl said to him.

They started make out, Griffin put his arms around her waist and she put her hands around his neck. She started stroking the boy's golden brown hair when Griffin pinned Harper against the wall. He went lower when he started to kiss her neck and then returned to her lips. Harper got from him a hickey, so they know they should be explain that. He then put his hands on her hips. For that the girl squeezed him tighter, the boy started squeezed her tighter at the hips.They wanted to do this longer but they interrupted by a knock.

"Lovebirds, your busnies are over!" Gabby told them. "Hope they didn't do any funny busnies!" Wyatt yelled.

When they walked out everyone staring them, because they saw Harper's hickey.

"Well, what if we just play spin the bottle?" Zoey giggled. They all agreed with her exept the couple.

Sorry if it's bad i don't know what can I wrote for this!