i need everything to stop

This will be my last oneshot for a while, I hope you enjoy it! Griffin is 17-years-old.

WARNING: SUICIDE, SUICIDE ATTEMPT, LANGUAGE

If you can't stand this topic please don't read this!

If you need help please find someone who can help you! Mental health is not a joke and everyone has to know this!
----‐-----------------------------
It's been a week since Harper died. Everything is so empty without her, she made everyone smile, laugh and always helped to anyone and she had everyone's back......the problem is no one had hers.

Griffin felt like his world was over after her death. He didn't see the light anymore, because she was the light...but how I said just was.

Before she died, he met with a boy named Walker who has been hanging out with him and has him back since she's gone.

After the school got the information about it everyone put posters on the wall about "DON'T KILL YOURSELF" "SUICIDE IS NOT AN OPTION" and put up a memorial for her and decorated her locker with messages, but none of them help to bring her back to the world.

Everyone said that "She was a crazy fucking drama queen who just killed herself for attention". Well, not everyone said that, but those say it who were the reasons to kill herself.

But the thing is that no one knew about was that Harper left some tapes about the reasons why she chose that. She had 13 reasons why to die and only 11 reasons why not to die. She gave someone a box and contains the tapes. There was a letter on with this request.
It says:

"Hey,

Please, listen this then give the tapes those people who were on them. I gave this to you because, you're the only one who I can really trust and tell you those secrets that I can't share with anyone else."
----------------------------------
The reasons:
(I'm not gonna write all the reasons backstory.)

1. All my friends left me or I thought they were my friends. They betrayed me a lot of times, bullied me. I didn't know what I've done with them but I coudn't take it anymore.

2. The only way people would love me was if I changed for them. I mean, I disappointed everyone if I didn't make them proud or do something I didn't want to do, but it was necessary for them to accept the right to love or care about me. I was a disappointment, a burden, useless and the world's biggest loser. And I know what are you all thinking....Harper Dunn is a whiny bitch. Oops, did you catch that, I just said Harper Dunn is. We can't say that anymore.

3. The only way not to feel bad is to stop feel anything at all forever. You don't know how it feels like? Well, it feels like nothing like a deep endless, always blank nothing. Losing your feelings, yourself is the only way to survive this. And you ask how can you see the signs? The scary is, that you can't see them.

4. People treated me like a joke or a object like I was not a sentient person...and it feelt like I was already dead.

5. I was not even good enough for my mom. She always found faults in me and never thought about how it affects her daughter that she was not perfect even for her own mother. She always focused on the things that didn't work out, she never saw the struggle behind it that I put into it.

6. Everyone had a say in how I looked, so thanks to them, because they also managed to make it so that I coudn't take a picture of myself or looked in the mirror at all. I was sick of what I see.