Prince and Princess

I saw The Princess Diaries and I got this idea! First of all, i don't know i said somethings well, so if i wasn't, then sorry for this! Hope you'll like it! <3

It was the year 2024 when Harper Dunn's life changed forever. Harper was an average 17-year-old girl, or so she thought she was. She liked to paint, she was very smart, kind and shy. She only had one friend who was also her best friend, Savannah Dillon. She had an enemy Queen, she constantly mocked and made fun of her. But luckily, Savannah was always there to help her out of it.

Harper and Savannah rushed to their math class, talking about some random things.

"The Prom is coming. I'm so excited about it." Savannah said with a smile.

"You?" She asked.

"I don't. I mean who would come with me. Nobody knows about my existence here. And Queen will also be there, who will come up with something to get burned in front of the whole school." Harper said sadly. Savannah gave her a regretful look. She sighed.

"I know it's hard to do anything next to Queen, but I'll be there and help if needed. Okay?" She asked.

"Okay. Thank you!" She lightly smiled.

"Anytime. And, hey, what are best friends for?" She chuckled. Harper did too.

When they entered the room, Queen immediately stood in front of Harper with that arrogant head.

"Oh, I hear Harpie doesn't have a partner for the Prom. I should have known that it would be because who would want to invite a loser." She laughed evily.

"But at least she's nice, unlike you, you spoiled diva." Savannah admitted. Queen took a deep breath and walked out of the way. When she turned her back on them, Savannah made mocking faces at her.

"Thanks." Harper said.

"Of course. Come let's go to our seats." She stated.
-----------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Griffin Campbell, the 17-year-old prince, was sitting in the dining room with his family, listening to his mom and dad's monologue.

"Griffin you know you are already 17 years old. It's time to find someone for yourself, because next year you'll be 18 and you'll have to ask for someone's hand in marriage." Sarah explained. Griffin just rolled his eyes for this, he always hears this. Every single day.

"Your mom is right, you haven't gotten along well with any of your girlfriends so far." Ben told him.

"Because maybe they all cheated. All of them just saw the money in me." Griffin mentioned it to them.

"Yeah, and anyway, we no longer live in antiquity where everything was tailored. Let Griffin decide when he wants a girlfriend and a wife." Zoey stood beside her brother.

"I agree it's 2024 not the 1400s." Wyatt mentioned.

"I understand what you are saying and you are right. They remembered that the previous generation had already abandoned many things, just as we had abandoned many things. But we cannot abandon this, because it is our tradition and our duty. This is also the custom in England." Sarah stated.

"Your mother's right! And we decided that next month we will have a ball. All the kingdoms, and important people from many countries of the world will come." Ben told them seriously. Griffin rolled his eyes and said.

"Fine." He said with boring in his voice.
-----------------------------------------------
Harper and Savannah were almost done with school when Harper got a call from Jess.

"Oh, sorry my mom is calling." She apologyized.

"It's okay. See you in the class." Savannah waved. Harper picked up the phone.