I hate you! I love you! part 2

They broke from the hug, Harper got nerve that what they do now, because everyone know they hate each other.

"Griff what do we do now? I mean I can't hide that I'm in love with you! And my friends hate you, because they thinks i hate you." Harper said in her worried.

"Don't worry, darling! We can try a secret relationship, but we have to tell our families." Griffin said softy.

"I trust you." She smiled.

They went to the Tremont to tell Griffin's family about his girlfriend and their secret relationship. Harper stayed in his house for the night. The couple are in Griffin's room to got to bed now.

Griffin laid down next to Harper. He wrapped around his arm around her waist.

"Good night love." He mumbled softy.

"Good night Griff." She responded him, then they fell asleep.

Next day in the school Harper's at her locker when Jenny came there. She hates her, because she's bitch and always said to Harper that Griffin is her boyfriend.

"Omg! Harper, you're fucking look bad compared the other days. And probably my boyfriend will pisses you out today too. Oh don't cry for this, your a loser, and i'm the coolest girl in this school!" Jenny said to her, to make her angry. But she smiled in villain.

"Oooh you're soo cute when you try to believe me that Griffin is your boyfriend, and you're the coolest girl in this school!" Harper said in the baby voice.

"But I have a sad thing for you, i'm Griffin's girlfriend!" Harper smiled then left away, because she saw her boyfriend. The girl shocked, just watched her and him.

"I thought that we have a secret relationship, honey!" He said to her in confused.

"I know but she always says me "I'm Griffin's girlfriend". Harper explained.

"It's not a problem Harp. To be honest i can't keep in secret my beautiful girlfriend." The boy said lovingly.

For that, Harper lean for the softy, lovingly kiss. He kiss back, he put his hand her waist. She put his arms around his neck. They almost started make out but Jenny stopped them.

"But how could you get together this little bitch?" She questioned.

"Well I love Harper all my heart. And this feeling would never changed so back off." Griffin explained and protect her.

I know it's bad, but I don't know what could I wrote for this.<3
I don't know where are you @killiancaptainhook but hope you're good! Check it out her books if you don't saw them.<3