See you later

It's already evening and Harper hasn't found a solution for the radio. Harper and Savannah are staring at the stars while they were talking.

"Do you think we'll see him again?" Savannah asked.

"I don't know." Harper said with teary eyes and sadly tone.

It's funny 'cause i've always dreamed of me and you, now here we are. Staring at the stars.

"But, he broke my heart." She said sadly.

"Why? I mean I thought you guys just friends." She looked at her.

"I mean, yeah we just friends, but he promised me he'd never do anything to me which can hurt me." Harper explained.

"Look, I know you like him and I know he likes you back." Savannah told her.

"I know he doesn't, but no matter what kind of relationship I have with Griffin, the point is that he is my best friend." She chuckled.

"Well, if we want to see him again, let's gonna try to find a crystal." Savannah and Harper went to the springs.

You just broke my heart even though you promised you'd never do that from the start. But I guess we can only make it so far.

Harper and Savannah try to find a new crystal. Savannah now gave up she knows she would never see her family again.

"Please, please be here." Harper pleaded.
Nothing, she started crying and gave up.

Cause time wasn't in our favour. This isn't goodbye, this is simply see you later.

"HARPER!" Savannah yelled in her happy.

"What?" She looked at her.

"I FOUND A NEW CRYSTAL!" Harper didn't believe that before she could saw that.

"OMG! I can see Griffin again!" She hugged Savannah. They went to the portal.

Let me know when it's time to come back. Maybe when your life on track and you don't have to hesitate, hopefully isn't too late. Luckily for you, i'm patient. I'm okay with your making me wait and as long as you're near, i'll be here. Even if it takes 10 years.

Griffin regretted his decision. He missed Harper so much, he couldn't sleep. He missed her eyes while he staring the stars. He didn't get it why he went to the future without her. Someone snapped him out of his thoughts with a shout.

"Griffin!" He saw Harper, immadentaly started running to her for a hug.

"I missed you so much, Harper! I promise I won't do this again!" He smiled so hard. After the hug, he couldn't wait any longer and kissed her. They both smiled into the kiss.

"AAHH! You guys are so cute!" Savannah yelled to them. The couple laughed on her.