Twins and Topher

Spoiler warning! Based on the last episode, last scenes. This is my theory if the twins and Topher followed Griffin and Harper to the future and if they saw them kissing.

Zoey's Pov

The ghost was finally gone! We won, mom is okay now! I saw Harper and Griffin are planing something, I tried to spy on them, but I couldn't hear anything.

"Jess and I still have some paperwork to do for the reopening, so we'll be in my room if we need to!" Dad said. We nodded.

"Until then, you should clean up!" Mrs. Dunn said to us. Dad agreeded with her.

"Uuh, okaay!" Wyatt said. We noticed that Griffin and Harper are starting go somewhere.

"Hey, where are you going?" I asked. They turned around and try to ditched again.

"Oh, um, we-we just wanted to-to um, looking for that thingy. Right Griffin?" Harper asked.

"Umm, yeah yeah that thingy. We come back in minutes." Griffin said that so weird. Their acting were so obviously, they were going to the bunker.

I just sighed, then I turned around to face to face with Wyatt and Topher.

"Their acting were so obviously. We have to following them." I told them.

"I don't know, what if they just went away for kissing." Topher said with disgusted.

"Eww! No!" Wyatt said.

"You guys are ridicilous! Come on!" I told them.

We went to the field and we saw them.

"Look! There are they!" I said while we hiding from them. The next thing what we saw was shocking. We saw them KISSING!

"No!" Wyatt started.

"Way!" I ended.

"I told you!" Topher explained us. I just shook my head.

I started walking toward to them.

"Wow! So THIS is that THINGY what you want to looking for?" I asked with a smirk.

"Umm, no no, I mean this is not what it looked like-" Griffin started but Wyatt interrupted.

"Really? Because it really seemed like you two were kissed." Wyatt said.

"Griffin, just gave up! We all know we did this!" Harper agreeded with us.

"Fine!" He said sarcasticaly.