Fight and confess

In here Harper gets a new power. For the short time she'll enemy. This chapter probably will longer than others. Warning: attempt to kill.

Griffin and Harper talking in Griffin's room when the twins came in.

      "Griffin mom told us that she needs your help in the lobby." Zoey said.

      "Okay i go. Umm Harper can we hang out on the springs later?" Griffin ask.

      "Yeah, sure. I better go helping my mom in the kitchen by the way." The girl said to him.

      After 2 hours later Griffin received the last guest. Harper went there where Griffin is. She smiled when she saw him.

      "Your key here sir. Hope you'll have a good time." He said to the man.

      "Thank you son." The man smiled then walked away. Griffin smiled too, then walked over to Harper.

      "Can we go now? I stand here like 10 minutes ago." Harper chuckled. Griffin nodded.

      The two walked outside side to side each other. After when they left the Tremont's stairs, Harper fell to the ground on her knees, touching her temples she screamed in her pain. Griffin didn't know what happened, so he just sat next to her in panic.

      "Harper! Hey look at me! What happened?! Harper!" He said to her, but the only thing she did, that touching her temples in pain.

      Then she passed out to Griffin's arms. He held her tight and thinking about what happened her.

      "Harper! Please wake up! Answer me, pleasee!" He pleaded. One minutes later she woke up not knowing what happened. But she felt, that she didn't feel herself in the same.

      "Wha-what happened?" Harper asked.

      "You fell on the ground in your pain and you passed out." Griffin said. He saw that Harper isn't the same after this.

      "Harper? Are you okay? You seem like different." He said.

      "Um yeah i'm okay. Don't worry!" She said with a smiled.

      "Good. But tell me if you don't feel well. I have to know." The boy said worried. She nodded then Griffin walked away.

      Before she started to walk, she smiled but in the evil smile, and her eyes lighted on red. Harper shocked her head to back to her normal self.

      When both of them got there, they started to talking again.

      "Do you remember what happened to you by the way?" Griffin asked scaredly because he doesn't want Harper in unconfortable.

      "Why do you want about this so hard!" Harper said angrily.

      "Because i'm worry you!" He said.

      "I don't want your worry OKAY!" When she said that, a strong push came from her hand so Griffin fell against a rock.

      Now he doesn't seems the same. The girl walked over to him and started  to strangle him. Griffin saw Harper's dead eye but in deeply he saw the real Harper.

      "H-Ha-Harper ple-please just cont-control yourself! Thi-this is not y-you!" Griffin moaned out, barely able to breathe. But didn't work on her. He knows what the only thing will work on her.

      He quickly put his hand to her head and pulled her closer to him. He kissed her passonitely. Griffin felt that his heart beating really hard. After a few seconds of kissing they pulled away. Harper fell the ground on her knees again and touching her temples again. The black shadow left from Harper's body than crumbled to dust, the girl collapsed unconscious. Griffin ran over to her. Tears on his eyes.

      "Harper? Wake up, please! I need you, my Locker ninja, my best friend, my everything! Please I don't wanna lose you! I don't know what to do without you, I don't know how can i lived without you! I need for my love of my life!" Griffin pleaded now crying. When he said this he saw that her eyes starts opening. Than she asked him.

      "Love of your life?" She smiled at him. He smiled back.

      "Yes, you are." He told her and started leaning in, a few seconds later their lips touched. The kiss was full of their love. They pulled away.

      "I love you too! You should know that you're my love of my life!" Harper said with a smirke.

I know this is long and bad. But this is the only thing that distracts me from my exam on Saturday.<33