The injure

Harper Dunn was the best dancer in Sulphur Springs. She had a lot of friends in school and a boyfriend who always support her in everything. He was Griffin Campbell, he always went to every competition where his girlfriend there. His family did the same.

One day Harper was on practise when she stept wrong and her ankle was hurt. She heard a crack from her ankle.
She fell into the ground crying. Everyone immediately ran over to her. She couldn't speak or breath. Griffin stept into the room for her when he saw her crying.

"Harper!" He yelled then went over to her side. He grabbed her back, but she fell into his arms. When he saw Harper into in his arms he hugged her tightly, because he knew, he have to confort her.

"What happened?" He asked worridly.

"She stept wrong." Mady responded to his question.

"Oh, God!" Griffin said, then he hugged his girlfriend more tight.

"Let me see it!" The couch said to her. She showed to her her ankle.

"I don't see anything! Can you step on it?" The couch asked gently.

"N-n-noo!" Harper started crying even harder. Griffin looked at her sadly, he didn't like to see his girlfriend like this. The couch nodded.

"You have to go the hospital! Your boyfriend is taking you there, okay?" She explained. They both nodded.

Griffin put his arm around her waist and she put her arm around his shoulder. Harper tried not to put her weight on her ankle. They arrived to Griffin's car, Griffin opened the door for Harper.

"Okay, so try to sit down there and be careful with you ankle!" Griffin said calmly. She climbed in, Griffin did the same. In the whole way he tried to drive careful, but the car's every move was hurt to Harper. They arrived to the hospital. They rushed to the emergency room.  After 30 minutes, the doctor called them in. He checked it out her ankle then spoke up.

"Yeah, that looks bad! Try to move it!" The doctor said.

"But I can't!" Harper's voice cracked.

"Please try it! I need to see how much you can move it!" The doctor pleaded. She nodded.

Harper could hardly move her ankle, but even as much as you can, it hurt her terribly. After that, the doctor told them to do an X-ray.  They slowly walked to the other side of the hospital while they waited. Griffin called Jess and his family about what was happening. Jess immediately left for the hospital with the Campbells. Then the nurse stept out from the room.

"Harper Dunn?" She asked. She stood up from the chair. Started make her way to her.

"Come on, honey!" The nurse smiled.

Harper sat down on the x-ray table, bracing her bad ankle. The nurse said to turn it to the right and to the left. After the X-ray, she told her to go back to the doctor and he would tell her the rest. She stept out from the X-ray and slowly went over to Griffin who was waiting on her with total nerves.

"She said we have to go back to the doctor!" She said.

"Okay! Let's go!" Griffin said then put his arm back to the same position.

They arrived to the doctor. He checked the X-ray out then he spoke up.

"Okay, so you have a torn ankle ligament and a small piece of your ankle bone is broken, you will get a lying cast for 1 week and then you will have to wear an ankle brace for 6 months, you can only take it off for bathing, so now please get into this room where they will make the cast for you." The doctor said. Griffin stood there is shook. A tear escaped from her eye, he noticed it then went over to her side. He grabbed her back, again. After a minute, Harper spoke up.

"So that means?" She started.

"That means you can't dance for 6 months or more like 7 months, because after you have removed the ankle brace, your ankle may only be loaded gradually." The doctor finished her question.

After half an hour, Harper was put in a cast. Since the cast was still fresh and fragile, she sat in a wheelchair, which was used to take her to the ward where Jess and the others were waiting. Jess immediately ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"Oh my gosh, baby! I'm so sorry about that!" Jess said.

"It's okay, mom! Only 7 months!" She tried She tried to joke but she knew it hurt her.

"I think we should go now!" Sarah said. Everyone nodded.

Griffin grabbed the handle of Harper's wheelchair and helped her out to the car. When they arrived, everyone helped Harper take into the car. While the others helped her, Griffin took the wheelchair back to the hospital.

They arrived to the Dunn house where Griffin and the twins helped Harper go into the house and her room. She layed down to her bed then she put her ankle on pillows. Griffin sat next to her on the bed.

"Thank you so much that you've helped me today! Love you so much, you know that?" Harper asked with a smile.

"Of course I help to you, Harper! Also, yeah I know that and you know that I love you more?" He smirked to her.

"Yes, I know that!" Then she placed her lips into his.

Every minute of every day Griffin helped Harper in everything where he could. After a week, Harper went back to the hospital where the cast was removed and she had to walk with an ankle brace and crutches for 2 weeks until her ankle was strong enough to walk again. Then after 7 months, she could walk normal again and she could start the dance again.