They like Romeo and Juliet

Griffin and Harper are so in love eaxh other, but their parents don't like it. When Savannah was missing Ben and Jess hate each other. When their found out their kids are in love they banned from each other.

"Griff if you ever meet Harper again, we move back Chicago. You get it?" Ben asked to his son.

"I get it. But you don't want to see me happy?" Griffin looked at him seriously.

"Son, I want to see you happy, but not with this girl." He told him. Griffin nodded.

Harper and Griffin have a plan for their secret relationship. Sometimes Griffin go to her window to climbed in, to hang out. He always say his parents, that he hang out with his friends.

Griffin missed Harper. Harper missed Griffin so they decided to Griffin come over. He knocked on the window and Harper opened it.

"Hey." He said softy tone.

"Hey." She smiled.

"I missed you so much." The boy told her.

"I missed you too." She responded. They sat down Harper's bed. The couple were talking some stuff. When they had a moment.

"Griff i don't know how can I do t-" She caught by Griffin kissed her to calm her down. They pulled away, because they heard Jess.

"Harper what's going? I heard someone with you." She questioned.

"No, umm nobody in here." Harper said when Griffin hid under her bed.

Jess opened the door and she saw a flustered Harper.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Nothingg." She said with giggled.

"Okayy we talk about it later. But now I should go to the café. Bye honey." Jess said to her daugther.

"It was so close." Griffin explained.

"Yeah, but nobody can banned us from each other." The girl smiled at him.

"Nobody in this world." The boy said to her with smirk.

They kissed.