Landon or Mason

The twins and Topher were in the living room. They were watching TV, when Zoey got notification from Instagram. They checked it out and it was a video from Violet Mcgraw's instagram.

Zoey started the video. Violet got a phone for her birthday, she exclaimed in the video when she saw it.

"OH MY GOSH! IT'S SO PRETTY, IT'S PRETTIER THAN MADY!" Violet yelled happily. Mady just laughed on her comment, but she was happy to her.

The twins and Topher chuckled too.

"She's so happy! And her reacts for the phone was so funny!" Zoey smiled.

"Yeah!" Wyatt said.

"Look, Mady posted a new picture!" Topher exclaimed.

They checked her account too and saw a picture of her, Landon and Luke.

Zoey liked the picture of them when Topher spoke up.

"What do you think, Landon and Mady are dating?" Topher asked.

"No! They're just best friend or more like siblings!" Zoey argued.

"Yeah, anyways I ship them!" Wyatt told his sister. Topher agreeded.

"I'm not, i ship Mady and Mason! They are so cute together! I mean, okay they are just friends, but I hope in the future they will a couple!" Zoey said hopefully.

"I mean look at this picture!" She showed them.

"They're so cute!" Zoey shipped them so hard like how she shipped Harper and Griffin

"Madson! What do you think? Oh, yeah I know you're gonna say Madon like Mady and Landon!" She crossed her arms.

"I can't ship them, or what?!" Wyatt asked, then raised his eyebrow.

"No I just said-" She was interrupted by the seahorses.

"What are you guys doing?" Griffin asked, because they heard the argument.

"I told them I ship Mady and Mason! Then Topher and Wyatt said they ship Mady and Landon! What do you think?" Zoey asked.

"Totally Mady and Mason!" Harper said.

"Agree!" Griffin agreeded with them.

"Thank you!" She exclaimed happily.