My girlfriend is famous

Harper and Griffin are best friends. Now they're 19. One day Harper tried her talented on a concert, she was immediately approached by studios and became famous, but she never lost her modesty. Griffin always supports her everything, they're always hang out together and the riporters always think they are dating.

Harper in her concert, she's nervous, but  Robin tries to calm her down. Robin and Harper are friends they're sometimes singing together, and Griffin always gets jealous, when he sees Harper together with him.

"What if they don't like us?" Harper panicked.

"Relax, they will probably like us. You're so talented!" Robin said. "Thank you Robin!" Harper hugged him.

"Hi! I'm so happy that you guys are here! I love you guys so much! Hope you enjoy it!" She yelled happily.

She wrote for her and Griffin's family. Because she remembered what they do for the hotel, for they family, for everything.

( pretend main singer as Harper and the second singer as Robin )

When Harper sang the Levitating she always looked at Griffin. He noticed this, so right away he ran to the dressing room. Harper imadentaly hugged him tighty.

"You're an amazing on there! I'm so proud of you, and love you so much!" Griffin said happily when he realized what he said.

Harper just smiled in his shoulder. When they pulled away she deeply kissed him. The kiss was quickly, because the riporters interrupted them.

"Seriously?" He mumbled. She just sighed.

"Are you Harper's boyfriend?" "When you guys got to together?" "What's his name?" "Where you met?" The riporters asked in the same time.

Griffin helped her lead her out to a place where no one would find them. She hugged him tightly. He tried to hide her face and hugged her.

"Thank you!" She thanked.

"Hey, everthing to my best friend!" He said.

"Oh, so just friend?" She stepped closer to him, then kissed him again, but this time was longer, because nobody interrupted them.

"Okay, more than friend." Griffin joked. She just shot him a lovingly smiled.