Control

Do you know that feeling when you're home alone and you have a panic attack, and no one even knows about them except one person who you really trust in? This will be our story now!

Zoey was anxious, she really worried about his brother. Her mind always replied this question "Is he gonna die?". Every single night she was overthinking. She never told anyone her feelings, and that she worried, really worried! This feelings started coming out of her just don't on that way what everybody want it.

One day Zoey was in her room, watching her favorite YouTuber when her mind said "Let's start overthinking!". She imaged that scene where Griffin dies in front of her. Her eyes started tearing up, she breathed hardly, felt nauseous and she cried. Her hands and legs shaked. Even if she sat on her bed she couldn't hold herself. Quiet, more paintful and hardest cry what has in a 13-year-old girl. Zoey really felt she's gonna die. This pain what she felt is indescribable. She lost the control on her body.

Wyatt was in Griffin's room searching for Zoey. Don't ask why he started the searching in his room, Wyatt is just himself.

"Zoey?" He asked.

"What are you doing here?" A voice asked behind his back. He quickly turned around when he saw his brother, Griffin.

"I'm searching for Zoey." He stated stupidly.

"Then, why don't you check her out in her room?" Griffin asked confusedly.

"Good point." Wyatt pointed out then walked out from the room. Griffin shaked his head and rolled his eyes.

He went to Zoey's door, he opened it and what he saw is broke his heart. The teenage boy never saw his twin sister like that. He ran to her side and hugged her super tight. Zoey hugged him back and she buried her head into his shoulder, continuing the crying.

"Zoey? What's wrong?" Wyatt asked worriedly.

"I-i-i'm scared!" Zoey's voice cracked.

"Why?" He asked gently.

"Because of Griffin. What if he will die in front of us? I don't wanna watch where my brother dies!" She told him. Wyatt agreeded with this point because this breaks his heart too, but he hopes that everything will be fine!

"I know, I don't wanna see it either but we have to be positive!" Wyatt calmed her when he had an idea. He secretly texted to Griffin to come over here. He did it.

"Why are you texted me?" Griffin asked, watching his phone but when he looked up and saw his sister crying, Wyatt hugging her, he went to them.

"Zoey, hey what's wrong?" Griffin asked. She didn't respond but she hugged him. Wyatt let her to hug him.

"I don't wanna lose you!" She confessed.

"You won't lose me, okay? Harper and I will fix it, I promise!" Griffin told her seriously but gently. After she heard these words she calmed down. Zoey took a deep breath and finally her breathing was normal again.

"Okay!" She responded, stopping crying.

"You okay now?" Wyatt asked.

"Yes, yes I am. Thank you, for helping me out and always on my side!" She thanked. The girl felt so gratful that she has these siblings who always on her side whenever she needs them.

"Hey, what big brothers for?" Griffin joked, taking a little smile on her face.

"Or twins?" Wyatt asked. They chuckled.

Okay, so I know this is so short but I hope you like it tho. <3