She lied to me

Based on the true story.

Harper and her friends talking about their other friend. They knew that Gemma had become different since she became friends with Nia.

"I don't get her. She's been friend with us since 8 years, and now she doesn't care any shit about us." Harper explained.

"I don't get it, I mean if your name not Nia you're not alive in her eyes." Gwen told her friends.

"I don't usually talk to her that much, but I notice that she has become quite a jerk." Paige said.

"Harper i need you tell you something..." Gwen started.

"What?" Harper question.

"Gemma said to me that you irritate her, and you're the most irritate person in the world. And you always speak about Griffin." Harper looked in shook.

"Wow! She told me that you irritate her with the horseback riding. Because you always talking about your thing and you never ask her about her things." She said to the girl.

"I can't believe her! Anyways I better go now." Harper said with broken heart because she lost her friend.

When she went to the Tremont Griffin noticed her. He wanted to asked her to what happened with her. Griffin found her in his room. Crying.

"Hey Harp what happened?" He asked worried.

"Gemma..she lied to me." Harper explained crying.

"About in what?" He questioned sweetly.

After than Harper explain everything, Griffin wants to tell her his feelings.

"Look Gemma doesn't deserve you. You're the kindest person in the world." Griffin calmed her down.

"I love you more than everything in the world." The boy looked down to the girl who's relaxing on his chest.

He took his fingers on her chin and kissed her gently. Harper knows that Griffin protects her every pain.

I know this is short. This situation is really happened to me and my friends. Only the protect boyfriend is my invented. <3