The concert

Inspirrited me by @killiancaptainhook from her "United by Music chapter!

Griffin, Harper and the band are at their first concert. Harper doing her makeup and hair, when Griffin put his arms around her shoulder then kissed her cheek.

"You ready?" Griffin asked gently.

"Totally. Hope they like our song." She said worriedly.

"Hey, your an amazing songwriter and I helped you!" He wisphered to her.

They went to the stage. Everyone started screaming and clapping their hands.

"Hi everyone! We're so glad you guys are here! We have a new member...Harper Dunn, she's my girlfriend! She's an amazing singer and songwriter! We both wrote this song! Enjoy it!" Griffin said happily.

Jack started playing on drums, Ben and Griffin grabbed their guitars. Then Griffin and Harper started singing.

Harper finished the singing, imadentaly hugged Griffin tightly. They said goodbye to everyone. They went to the dressing room, when one riporter stopped the couple.

"Hey guys, you two so cute together! Love your song and I heard you two wrote this song! How did you write the song?" The riporter asked.

"When i started dating with Griffin we immediately started write this song!" Harper explained to the women.

"I didn't even know who is she, but when I saw her singing i know I love her more then anything!" The boy said, then looked at the girl. She did the same.

"Alight thank you!" The riporter walked away.

"I love you too!" Harper said to him. "What?" He questioned playfully.

"You know what I said." She smiled to him. They kissed.

Sorry that I deleted the first chapter.