5 years later

Sorry if i wrote something bad! But I don't know exactly how it goes!

After the middle school Griffin and Harper became a couple. 18 years olds are applied to their dream universities, but they didn't tell each other where they want to go after the highschool. When they found out the news things changed.
-----------------------
Harper and Griffin haven't seen each other for 2 months, not because they had a fight but because they were both preparing for graduation. They found out where they were going next 3 months after graduation.

Both of them were in Griffin's room cuddling in his bed while they watched TikTok videos. Sarah stept into the room, the teenagers took their attantion from the phone and took their attantion to her.

"Honey, here's the answer!" Sarah told her son with a smile, but a little bit nervous.

Griffin immediately stood up when he heard these words. He walked over to her trembling and took the letter from Sarah. She didn't go away she was wanted to know what will her son's future. Before he opened it Harper made her way to him then she placed her hand  to Griffin's shoulder. He opened it and it said.....

"Dear Griffin Campbell,

You have been accepted to Oxford University! Congratulations, we look forward to seeing you next school year!" While Griffin read this his heart dropped in his happy.

His smile was from ear to ear, his girlfriend's reaction was the same too. He picked Harper up and began to spin her in pleasure.When he took her down she gave him a passonitely kiss.

"You did it, babe! I'm so happy for you!" Harper said happily. Sarah then walked over to her son gave him a tightly hug.

"Congratulations, sweety! I'm so proud of you!" Sarah said still hugging Griffin.

"We have to do a party for this!" Harper suggested.

"I agree! You have to tell this to everyone right now!" Sarah told him.

"What's this happy? What happened?" Ben asked while he and the twins came into the room.

"I've been accepted to Oxford University!" Griffin said still a bright smile on his face.

Zoey and Wyatt ran over to him, to hug him tightly than ever.

"I'm so proud of you!!" Zoey yelled happily.

"Me too!" Wyatt agreeded. Griffin laughed on them.

"Congratulations, Griff! I knew you will do it!" Ben said proudly.

Later the day Harper went home to changed her clothes for the party, when Topher and Jess stept into her room with a letter in her hand.

"It's for you!" Jess said with a smile. Harper took a deep breath then took the letter away. She opened it and it said.

"Dear Harper Dunn,

You have been accepted to Harvard University! Congratulations, we look forward to seeing you next school year!" She started screaming, she ran over to Jess to hug her tightly. She did the same with Topher.

"I'm so proud of you, baby!" Jess said happily.

"Good job, sis! This is your school!" Topher said with a smile.

"Thank you, but I have to tell this to Griffin! See you on there!" Harper walked out from her room and made her way to The Tremont.

When she arrived she rushed into his room and immediately hugged him tightly. Griffin gave a confused look, but she spoke up.

"I've been accepted to Harvard University!" She said still hugging him tightly.

"Oh my gosh, babe! This is awesome! Congratulations!" Griffin said happily. He lifted up her chin and gave her a long, happy kiss. They broke apart when Griffin smiled faded.

"What?" Harper asked confusedly.

"You know what's that mean right? I'm going to go to London and you will stay here!" When he said these words Harper's reaction wasn't better for this.

"I don't wanna break up with you for this! I love you so much!" A tear streamed down her face.

"Hey, hey we're not gonna break up for a stupid school! We'll sort it out, and then we'll have a long-distance connection." Griffin suggested. Harper nodded.
------------------------
When graduation came, Griffin and Harper were each other's partners. They said goodbye to everyone, but they still couldn't imagine the next years without each other.

After the summer break Griffin's family and the Dunns were in the airport said goodbye to Griffin for these 5 years. Harper and Griffin couldn't break apart from the hug.

"I love you so so much!" Griffin mumbled into her shoulder. Tears was streaming down from his face

"I love you more!" Harper said back crying.

"Honey, it's time to go! You and Harper can meet each other on the breaks." Sarah explained.

"No, the bext 5 years will so busy for us and we can't meet each other." Griffin said sadly.

For the last time Griffin hugged everyone, he started walked away when he heard Harper's voice.

"Griffin!" Harper yelled then she ran over to him. He turned around to face to face with her.

She placed her lips into his and gave him the last kiss for the next 5 years. They kissed for a minute, they broke apart when Harper said her last sentence in real life.

"See you later!" She smiled with teary eyes.

"Someday!" He responded with a smile.
------------------------
5 years later both of them got their diploma. Everyday the teens, now young adult were facetiming with each other. The Campbells and the Dunns were in the airport waiting for Griffin. 20 minutes later Griffin was in front of them.

Harper ran over to him as fast as she could to their first kiss after 5 years.

"I missed you so much, my Guitar God!" Harper said with happy tears in her eyes.

"I missed you too, my Locker Ninja!" Griffin laughed with a huge smile.

"GRIFFIN!" Zoey and Wyatt yelled happily while they ran over to him.

"Hey! It's nice to see you too!" He said happily, hugged his siblings tightly.

"Sweety!" Sarah and Ben were the next ones who hugged him.

"I missed you guys so much! But now I have to make up for the past 5 years with Harper! So will you come on a date with me?" He asked without nervous. She suprised for this new Griffin, but she liked it.

"Of course!" She responded then the couple and families were walked away from the airport. Griffin and Harper walked to the car with fingers crossed.