Savannah helped them

Savannah decided to visit her friends, but she knows Harper likes Griffin. She wants to help them. They went to the springs, when they arrived Griffin and Harper were sitting on a rock in front of Savannah.

"I don't get you guys." She spoke up.

"Why?" Harper asked.

"Oh come on, I know you two like each other. I mean just look at each other, i've never seen that chemistry between two friend." She explained. They just laughed on that.

"Savannah we love you, but we just friends not more." Griffin said.

"Well, if you guys say this go to the treehouse and you'll see i'm right." They agreeded her, so they went to the treehouse.

"And if you guys don't get together today i'm not gonna friend with you!" Savannah said seriously.

"Do you understand her, I mean we just friends not more right?" He questioned.

"Don't hate me after that!" She said before she kissed him gently.

"How could I hate my crush." He smiled.

"But you said we just friends." She told him. "I lied to you, because I scared you rejected me." She just smiled for this.

"I would never rejected my love." He kissed her again.

After that they hung out in the treehouse. In the next day they told Savannah, who was sreaming in her excited.

Sorry for thsi short one. Also, I need ideas let me know if you have any resquets! Today I'm gonna post a new chapter to my other book, btw! <3
What's your theory for s3?