We should go visit

Based on a new sneak peak. :)
The twins are in 2024 and they're not live in The Tremont anymore.

Wyatt and Zoey are in the garden. Zoey is sat on a swing, Wyatt is sat on a chair. They were so sad because they loss their brother, Griffin. Zoey always tries to believe that the things can change to the normal, but Wyatt doesn't believe on that. He's mad at himself that he couldn't save his brother's life.

"We should go visit." She spoke up sadly.

"What's the point? It doesn't change anything!" He told her angrily.

"Maybe it will....and things can go back to the way they were." Zoey said almost crying. She's tries believe that her brother can go back.

"Wake up Zoey! He's never coming back!" Wyatt yelled at her, then he walked inside.

She started crying because he missed Griffin so much. Zoey decided she's going to visit her brother grave to remember him. She went to the graveyard when she saw someone who she knew.

She saw Griffin, but he's younger than her because when he stuck in the future he visited his grave to see what happened with him. Zoey immediately ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"Griffin! I missed you so much!" She said crying. He hugged her back.

"It's okay Zoey! I promise when I went back to the present i'll definitely change my future too!" Griffin calmed his sister down. She smiled to his sentence.