If Only She Knew

Before you read this check it out @MadisonGrace18 story! <3

Griffin, and his friends walked into the classroom with sadness on his face. When he entered, everyone looked at him, because they already knew what happened between him and Harper. Some looked at him with regretfully, and others with disappointment, but mostly the girls, because they never thought that Griffin would do such a thing.

"It's okay, budy. Just ignore them." Kaden told him, but Griffin could only think of one thing, Harper. He didn't care what they looked at or how they looked at him. He only wanted Harper back.

He sat down to his seat, when he realized his lesson is with her, and they always sit next to each other. At that time Harper walked into the class, when she locked her eyes with him.

"I don't wanna do this." Harper said quietly to Bailey.

"I know, but you know Mr. Ross, you have to stay at your seat what you choose in the year." She stated. Harper sighed, then she walked over to him. Obviously, everyone started again looking at them which they both hated.

Harper sat down next to Griffin, when he looked at her sadly. She hated this situation so much, because she wanted, needed him, but after this she couldn't stay with him.

"Harper, I know you hate me now, but can we talk?" Griffin whispered. Harper ignored him.

"Harp, please, I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't cheat on you." Griffin pleaded.

"Fine, just stop this!" Harper told him quitely and angrily.

"Thank you." He gave her a little smile.

"Don't thank me anything, because after school I'll show you what i'm taking about." Harper responded angrily. He sadly nodded, he almost spoke again, but Harper was ahead of him.

"And don't talk with me!" She stated, but this time she had tears in her eyes. Griffin had them too.

Later the day, after the lessons, finally Griffin and Harper met. He waited on her in front of the school, when she arrived with Bailey. He didn't understand why she needed to her friend.

"Hey!" He leaned to hugged her, but she took a step back.

"We broke up." She reminded.

"Oh, really." He mumbled.

"Yeah.....so what are you wanted to talk a out?" She asked seriously.

"About this situation." He started.

"We break up, because YOU cheated on me." She stated with nervous in her voice.

"I DON'T CHEATED ON YOU!" Griffin yelled.

"YOU DID! SHOW HIM!" Harper yelled back, then Bailey took a step in Griffin's way and showed him the message.

"See! This girl sent Bailey about your little message and she showed me this! So, i don't know why wasted your time with this." Harper finished, before she walked away. Bailey wanted to follow her, but he stopped her.

"Bailey, look I know you're in Harper's side, but can you tell me the number of this unknown." He asked.

"Why?" She questioned.

"Because, I don't cheated on her, she's my life. I know you don't believed this, but...." Griffin started with teary eyes, before the girl interrupted him.

"Here." She said. He smiled, before strated dialing the numbers.

"Thank you." He thanked to her.

"Of course, but I hope you said to me the truth. And here's my number. You can message or call me, if you found out who's this girl. Maybe I can help you with Harper." When she finished, Griffin immediately gave her a hug, while crying.

"Thank you. I really want her back." He told her.

"Now I have to go, bye!" She waved him.

"Bye!" He waved back.

Griffin called and texted that number for a week, but nothing. No answer, no call.  Harper missed Griffin more and more in her life, since he was her everything.  She cried more and more because of him, Bailey kept trying to calm her down. Once they were at the Harper's house writing a homework when Baily got a message from Griffin. Harper noticed who she was talking to and immediately asked with nervousness in her voice.

"Why are you texting with him!?!" She asked nervously.

"Because he asked me for the number from which the message came to find out. I gave him my number so that if he found out something, he would let me know, and now he wrote that he was texted back." She told her.

"I can't believe my best friend betrayed me!" Harper started.

"No, I didn't! I just had a little talk with him and I saw he said to me the truth. Harper, he's into you so much, and he can't live without you!" Her friend told her seriously.

"I don't care! I think we're done with a homework and with our friendship. Please, leave me alone!" Harper pleaded while crying.

"But..." Bailey started.

"Leave me alone, Bailey!" Harper yelled again. After this, she made her way to the door, leaving her alone. Harper cried the redt of the day. She lost her friend and boyfriend.

While this was all going on Griffin found out this girl and why she did it. The girl's name was none other than Queen.  Queen had loved him for Griffin since day one, but she knew Griffin and Harper were in love, so she had to separate them somehow to get Griffin.  But her plan didn't work out the way she wanted, Griffin wrote to Bailey about what happened and called her over to discuss how he could get Harper back. She came over to him, and started knocking on the door.

"Hi!" She said.

"Hey!" He responded back.

"Bad news, Harper is mad at me, because of you." She told him.

"Oh, sorry. Wait, now how can I bring her back?!" Griffin hesitated.

"Don't worry, tomorrow i will talk with her, and boom, i'm gonna be a Cupid!" She giggled. He giggled too.

"Thanks!" He thanked again.

"But, now I have to go, my mom just texted me, so...." She told him.

"Okay, bye!" He stated. She waved him, then walked out of The Tremont.

The next day, Bailey talked to Harper, and they reconciled. Sje explained the whole thing to her and Harper understood, so she agreed to meet Griffin again, but this time not in front of the school, but at the springs. After school she headed to the springs where Griffin waited on her.

"Hey!" He said softy.

"Hi." She said back with the same tone as him.

"Look, I know we broke up, but please just read it!" Griffin pleaded.

"Okay." Harper responded with a smile.

When she read it, she looked up and spoke.

"Griff, i'm so sorry! I was so dumb, I can't believe I couldn't believe to you. I was so mad at you, but I didn't use my brain. I'm sorry, I know you can't do anything with me." She apologyized.

"Hey, hey it's okay." He calmed her. Griffin gave her a huge hug and Harper fortunately hugged him back.

"So, I asked you again after four years." He chuckled so was she.

"My Locker Ninja, Harper. Will you be my girlfriend, again?" He asked jokingly.

"Let me tell in this way." Then she leaned in and kissed him passonitely. He kissed back. After a minute they broke apart.

"I took this a yes." He joked. She smiled to him, then she leaned again, so as him. They kissed again.

After their romantic scene they spent the rest of the day in Griffin's room with kissing and cuddle.

I'm back after this long break! Sorry it took it so long! But, I hope you liked it tho! <3