The possesed

Griffin and Harper are sleeping in Griffin's room, when they heard that something is rummaging through Griffin's closet. They woke up in a minute, because they know it's probably the ghost.

"Do..you hear that?" Griffin's voice was cracked in fear. She nodded, when the rummaging was stopped.

They watched the door and the ghost went behind Harper. Griffin turned his head at Harper when he saw the ghost.

"Harper, no!" He grabbed her arms to pull her away. But it's too late the ghost possesed her.

"Harper, you okay?" He asked.

"I'm not Harper, not anymore! Oh and don't try to stop me, because I know everything about you, especially Griffin!" The evil looked at them with an evil smile. Griffin's heart broken.

"Give her back! Or I'm gonna do the something, and I know, this will work on her!" Griffin explained angrily.

"I don't think so, I know everything about you, her feelings and the most important thing I know her heart is broken by you!" She smiled in bad way. He looked at her in shook.

"What are you talking about?" He asked sarcasticaly.

"Harper has some feelings to you, but when you rejected her by you pulled back from the kiss on that night her heart was broke." She explained.

"I don't rejected her, but if you don't believe me I do it and you'll see." And Griffin connected their lips. The spirit failed by her love to Griffin.

She smiled to him for this he kissed her again, but this the kiss was more lovingly and deeply.