Serial Killer Lovers

Warning: serial killer characters, murder theme
I got an inspiration again from @killiancaptainhook! From her last chapter "Killer Queen"!

Griffin and Harper are 17. They're are the most scarier people in this town. They killed their family and their ex boyfriend and girlfriend. I know, now you asked me why the police didn't shut  them down? Well, easy the answer because they killed them. Everyone is afraid of them, so no one tries to shut them down. Why they killed their family? You will see......

Harper noticed the new girl. She gave her an evil smile, then walked over her.
She saw that she stared at Griffin.

"I think you should avoid that boy." Harper said to her.

"Why? He's so cute. I'm Valery by the way." The girl told her.

"Oh you don't know his story. Let me tell you. He and his girlfriend are serial killers, everyone afraid of them because they killed their family, their exes, and all the policemen. They killed their family because they didn't like this relationship, and exes just in fun. They killed the police so they couldn't catch them." Harper said creepyly and evil smile.

"What's his and his girlfriend's name?" Valery said with totally afraid.

"His name is Griffin and his girlfriend's name is Harper." She said in creepy tone.

"Oh, my name is Harper. And he's my boyfriend over there." The girl's heart was stopped for a second, she just stood there wasn't know what to do. After that Griffin walked over them.

"Hi babe! Can we go now?" Griffin said, then wrapped his arm around Harper's shoulder.

"Of course, we can! Bye Valery." The girl responded her with an evil smile. They walked away, Griffin spoke up.

"You did very well." He praised her.

"What can I say, I'm good at it." She explained to him.

"That's why I love you!" He said, then he kissed her.