Chapter 1

KELLY IN THE M.M.

_______________

MONSTER P.O.V.

I uhh wanna give my wife a bill every year for the rest of my life. And an advance of 20 million. I said to my lawyers as I looked over my divorce papers.

A billion every year. Mr. Stevenson that is a lot of money are you sure?

I'm very aware how much it is. But she has my kids. She takes care of all 3 of them and I wanna make sure she is financially stable for the rest of her life and theirs. She deserves that much seeming as i am gonna get remarried.

Are you sure you wanna get married? And Ja'Kari I'm not asking as your lawyer I'm asking as your friend.

He's sure! Kelly said as she walked into the room. "Right baby?" She smiled sitting in my lap.

Ja'Kari...! Allen called my name grasping my attention. I licked my lips and looked at him.

Ima look these over and get these back to you in a few days.

Why a few days? I'm sure Mr. Thompson here is a very busy man baby you might as well sign them now. Look the longer you wait the longer it's gonna take for us to get married. I love you and I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you baby. Kelly said with her lip poked out.

I just gotta read it and look them over Kells. Look bra ima get in touch with you.

Be expecting soon! Kelly smiled happily getting off of me. She fixed her skirt and started walking towards the door. Allen placed my documents in the folder and gave them to me.

Ight man! I said as I slapped him up leaning into him.

You and I both know your not over Queen. Just don't rush into anything your going to regret later. He said into my ear. "Ight y'all be safe!" He smirked grabbing his brief case as we pulled apart. I nodded my head and followed Kelly out the door.

After me and Queen split I didn't really see myself with anybody else. Took me 4 years to even consider to date anybody. I fucked a few bitches here and there but that was after the fact that I knew for a fact me and Queen was never getting back together. I let the best thing to ever happen to me walk away from me. I felt like shit for years until I met Kelly. I don't know she was just different. Typical type of bitch I usually go for. Hood bitch, smart mouth, a boss. Got her own shit. She had a lil boutique with the latest hot shit out for male and female. She was about her business, a hustler. She knew who I was before I ever even introduced myself to her. Shit I mean I expected it cause everybody know me. But I liked her vibe and what she was about. She asked me on a date she made all the moves. I guess I was attracted to that cause that's how Queen was.

Shit one thing led to another we went from fuckin to dating to some how getting serious. I guess I just wanted to fill that void I had and wanted love again I asked her to marry me. It felt right but at the same time I feel so wrong.

I never stopped loving Queen and I probably won't ever.....I know that girl got my heart and it's gone be real hard to love another but I gotta move on. I know she did I just know she messing with somebody. I mean it's damn near been 5 years. I just hope whoever the Nigga is just bet not ever in his fuckin life ever treat her bad, break her heart, do her wrong, cheat on her, or anything to my fuckin kids. I hate to say it but I just want her to be happy. We both was going through a lot. A lot of fighting and arguing and both of us being depressed and me running the streets it just drove us far apart. But long as she's happy I'm happy.