Chapter 41

MONSTER P.O.V.

You ready? Q asked helping me put on my jacket.

I'm as ready as I'm ever gone be! I said as I fixed my Rolex.

You know I'm behind you 100% my boy on whatever choices you make.

I know that's why you my muthafuckin brother! I slapped him up and hugged him.

Y'all niggas gay as fuck!!! My nigga Tyree said coming into the room. I was completely shocked. I thought this nigga was in jail. We been boys for fa ever. This Shìt just made my muthafuckin day!

Nigga when the fuck you get out?

Yesterday! Nigga Q hit me said you getting married you know I had to pull up. I missed ya first Jawn I couldn't miss this one too got right on the flight.

Damnnnn nigga! I laughed. I slapped him up and hugged him my fuckin boy!

Yeroooo whea the party at! Allen laughed coming in the room holding a big ass bottle of Belair. We tapped the bottle and he popped it.

I wanna thank y'all nigga for being here honestly though. Thanks! I toasted to them. We laughed and joked for a bit but truth was my nerves was bad ass fuck. The first time I got married I ain't feel like this! This time was different!

You good? Allen asked me right before we was about to leave out.

Yeah I'm straight..:

I'm asking you as your friend Kari not as your lawyer is this really what you wanna do?

"I'm straight!" It was time for me to go stand at the alter and the pits of my stomach burned. The venu was filled with people. Friends and family from both sides. I felt like I was gonna be sick.

You Ight? Q asked concerned as he stood in the back of me.

I'm straight! I nodded. Kelly's parents was smiling and so happy getting ready to walk her down the ail. She looked beautiful. Her dress was amazing and she had tears in her eyes.

I took her hand from her father and she wiped her tears. I smiled as we stood before the minister. I was sweating bullets and had so many thoughts running through my head. I didn't even hear the minster.

Before I wed this Devine couple do anyone object? Speak now or forever hold your peace! He smiled I looked around at the crowd hoping someone would give me a sign.

Okay than...

I do! I blurted out interrupting the minister.

Not yet baby! Kelly laughed as everybody else giggled.

No...no.. I object! I said as I licked my lips. I let her hand go and she looked confused. "I object!"

What baby?!

Uhhh what you doing ? Q asked from behind me.

Look y'all I'm sorry I waisted y'all time..

Ja'Kari what the fuck are you doing?! Kelly asked angrily.

I don't love you! I blurted out looking in her eyes. I could see her heart literally break. "I don't love you, I never did and I never will! I was just using you to get over the person I am completely and utterly in love with. I thought that maybe that you was the one for me but your not! Your an evil, manipulative, selfish, condescending, conniving, gold digging BITCH! And If you thought that I was gone get married without my kids here bitch guess again. You pulled the ultimate fuck when you got my kids DNA tested and got fake papers saying my kids wasn't mine. The level of hell ima take you too hasn't even been invented yet! Instead of killing you in front of all these people ima just leave you here! Fuck you! ITS OVER BITCH! Sorry for waisting y'all time but this bitch deserved it! Ain't no fuckin wedding and it ain't no fuckin Stevensons! I'm going to get MY FAMILY BACK, CAUSE I NEVER LOVED YOU! YO PUSSY STANK AND YO SEX TRASH!" I smiled before walking away. I turned around quick and seen the biggest smiles on my boys faces. "Oh Allen I need you to get my so called wedding license revoked!"

Actually brother.... Me and Andrea never submitted you and Queen divorce papers so you was never divorced we was hoping y'all would realize soon or later y'all belong together. Oops sorry did I forget to tell you, you still married oh silly me! Your "marriage license isn't even valid! Allen laughed walked down after me followed by Q and Ty. I smiled and walked out taking my TY off. I ran to the dressing room and grabbed my phone and bag. I ran out leaving all the commotion and crying and laughter behind me. I got to the car and directed the driver to take me to the airport.

I hopped on my private jet and directed my pilot to take me to Paris. This was about to be a long
Flight. My nerves was so bad I was shaking. I paced back and fourth in deep though of how I could do this? How I could get my wife back? How I could get my children back? How could I apologize and make them all understand how sorry I was.

When I got to the airport the driver took me to where Queen and the kids was. Yonna told me where they would be just in case something would happen. When I walked through the restaurant I spotted Queen. She was on the balcony standing in the same exact spot I purposed to her in. She look like she was in deep thought but had tears in her eyes. I ran through everybody and I grabbed her. She was in
Complete shock when I turned her around. I didn't let her say anything. I grabbed her neck and kissed her. I kissed her so passionately over and over again.

I love you and there is no where in this world I'd rather be than with out. Baby I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to you to hurt you. Please forgive me Queen I promise baby I can be the man you need and want me to be please just forgive me baby! I love you!

I love you Ja'Kari but it's to late for that! She said through her tears. She walked away from me as tears fell from her face....