Chapter 45

I had so many clothes but I didn't think I looked good enough in anything. I had no intentions of anything with King but I did really wanna look nice. But I felt like a fat whale in everything. This was my last time and I mean it being pregnant. I always wanted a lot of kids but I just thought I'd be happily in love with the big house, white picket fence and dog ya know like every girl dreams of.

Owee you look cute where you going? Yonna asked coming in my room and sitting on the bed.

Just to dinner!

Withhhhh Monster???!! She asked smiling from ear to ear?

Hell no!

What come on! Y'all is blowing me.

Ma the door! Austin said coming to the door.

Okay baby here I come!

Mmm, who is you going with? Yonna asked twisting her lips up and folding her arms.

Just a friend! I laughed leaving the room. She followed me downstairs and King stood at the door with a bouquet of roses. I smiled as I greeted him.

Mmmmm! Come on kids time to get in the bed since parents wanna be grown! Yonna said twisting her lips up, grabbing the kids.

Hi! I smiled giving him a slight hug.

Hi, these are for you... he handed me the roses and I smelt them and smiled.

Thank you! They're beautiful!

Reminded me of you. You ready?

Uhh yeah, let me just grab my jacket. I sat the roses down and kissed my kids bye. I grabbed my cashmere sweater and he opened the door for me. Monster was at the door as if he was about to knock. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

I...uhh wait for you at the car. Excuse me! King smirked moving from around him.

What are you doing here Monster?

I just wanted to talk to you.

There is nothing to talk about what don't you understand.

It's always something to talk about I'm sorry! You really about to go on a date with this Nigga?

Yeah I am actually can you move?

No I can't! I love you baby! I want you back please! I am literally begging you!

Monster move! I pushed past him and started to walk down the driveway.

FUCK!!! Queen if you get in that car with him it's over for life I swear to god. We are never ever ever getting back together! He yelled after me.

I stopped in my tracks for a second and slowly turned back around. "That's what I been telling you for 5 years! Monster it's over for good!" I said looking him in his eyes. His soul was hurt and I could see it all in his eyes. He licked his lips and nodded his head. His eyes turned back and evil. I turned around and kept walking. King was standing by the BMW truck. He opened the passenger side door for me and I got in.

He really loves you! King said licking his lips as he pulled off.

He can go to hell!

You speaking like that you still love him.

No, I am completely over him. He's nothing to me.

Good! He looked at me and smiled.