Chapter 3

MONSTER P.O.V.

I rolled up as I sat in the car as the sun was coming up. I was dog tired. I needed a massage or something. I had so much shit on my mind. Dealing with this divorce shit, Kelly in my ear, my kids, business everything was just a fuckin bit much. I needed a vacation from everything and everybody. I needed to find my peace and happiness again.

I smoked two facets before I got out the car. I was high as hell. I put the code onto my door and came in the house. It was 7am. Kelly was up listening to music and making breakfast ass naked. Her body was crazy. She had some good pussy and head. She barely gave me some though. Said she ain't wanna get pregnant cause she never wanna mess her body up. I wasn't complaining cause I was having no more kids.

Mmm hi baby, GoodMorning! She giggled coming over to kiss me.

Sup! What you making? I asked putting my keys down and taking my jacket off.

I made bacon, eggs, and grits. She smiled putting a plate in front of me. She grabbed a glass of orange juice and sat it on the table before sitting in my lap.

What you want? I laughed. She smiled and fed me a bit.

I need some money! I need a new shipment. I went In My pocket and grabbed a few stacks out. She took the money from my hand quick as hell smiling hard. "Thank you!"

What you gone do for me! I said taking it back and taking the rubber band off if it. She smirked and got up. She started shaking her big ass bending over and twerking for me while I threw money on her. She turned around and I unbuckled my belt. She pulled my dick out and started suckin it.

30 minutes later I was bussing in her mouth. "I need some pussy bend it over!"

Nooo! I'm ovulating you ain't bouta bus in me, NO! She said rolling her eyes getting up.

You ain't give me nun pussy damn near in 3 weeks. This why niggas be cheating.

Yeah okay Ja'Kari cheat on me and watch what happens! She said getting up rolling her eyes.

I ain't scared of shit, give me some pussy!

Nigga NO! It's bee 3 weeks I know you backed up and that's gone be a lot of but you ain't getting me pregnant I look to good. Better use yo head!

Damn!

Need the lotion?

Mmmcht! I sucked my teeth and got up from the table. I went upstairs and took a hot shower. I'm bouta just lay my ass down and take a quick nap before I gotta go pick the kids up and take them to football practice and baby girl to gymnastics.
Queen had a late day at work so it was on me today. I loved that we could coparent the right way.