Chapter 23

I signed the clip bored and grabbed my papers for my next appointment in another 4 weeks. I'm going to keep my baby! I finally decided. I wasn't happy and I was actually sad but I know my kids will turn this pregnancy around for me eventually!

I got in my car and I had no missed calls or text messages. I was very annoyed with everything. I went to my call log and dialed Monsters number. After a couple rings it answered.

Girl what? Kelly answered sounding mad as hell.

I'm not even bouta do this with you today, where is Monster?

He busy! We doing wedding stuff.

Put him on the phone!

Didn't I just say he busy! Like I don't know if you get it or not but that's my man! And what I say goes! Your delusional ass need to realize that and only contact him if it's about them kids!

Them kids? Bitch this is about his kids. In fact the one I'm pregnant with right now!

You just tryna say anything to piss me off! You just love having babies by other bitches niggas huh!

Kelly I have really been trying to be nice to yo ass but I'm bout ready to show you who the fuck I really am!

Who you really are? Bitch your a charity case! Didn't your brother use to beat yo ass and yo mama a crack whore who let niggas run trains on you. You ain't shit but a home wrecking ass bitch! I hope the bitch Halo dusted yo ass for fuckin her nigga and trying to have a bum ass baby by him. Bitch like I said don't contact him unless it's about them kids ma! She said with laughter before hanging up. I tried to call right back but the phone went to voicemail. The bitch blocked me.

I was livid right now! I couldn't breathe I was so pissed off. This nigga been telling this bitch my business! Yeah it's up! I was being nice but fuck all that.

_________________________

MONSTER P.O.V.

Who was that on the phone?

Nobody! Kelly rolled her eyes pissed off.

What time is it?

It's 4:30!

What the fuck Kells I told you I had to be some where earlier! Give me my fuckin phone.

For fuckin what? So you can call yo bald headed ass baby mama?!

Yo watch yo fuckin mouth!

Nigga no! Fuck outta here you think I'm stupid muthafucka? I know she pregnant and it's yo baby!
That's where yo ass had to be huh? What she have a doctors appointment or some shit! Nigga we getting married and you cheating on me for that bum ass bitch, and got her pregnant!

I told you to watch yo fuckin mouth.

Fuck you! I'll spit on you right now!

You won't do a fuckin got damn thing! Fix yo lips to spit on me you'll be looking up at me from the pits of hell!

You got me fucked up! She threw my phone at the wall so hard it shattered and broke. I was so pissed off right now I was trying not to put my hands on her. "How fuckin could you!" She started to cry and everybody in this office was looking at us.

You just broke my fuckin phone.

We suppose to be planning our wedding and you cheating on me! She's more important than me?
All you worried about is that phone! I hate you! She got up grabbing my keys from the desk and running out crying. I ran after her and she jumped in the car pulling off. Now I'm stranded with no phone. I'm
Fuckin pissed!