Chapter 40

KELLY P.O.V.

Our hotel room was so beautiful when we arrived in Mexico! I can't believe it! Less than 24 hours I will be Kelly Stevenson!

Bae you like it?! I smiled wrapping my arms around Momsters waist as he came into the room.

Mmmhm! He smiled. I walked over to the bed and see that it was covered in red roses! With the note that said "I love you ❤️"

Oh my god baby these are beautiful thank you! I love you too!!!! I smiled hard hugging him again picking them up.

Uhhh I didn't do this? He laughed.

What you mean?

Exactly what I said! This must be somebody else room cause I ain't do this!

Mmhmm stop playing!

I'm serious! I'll be back I gotta go meet Q downstairs! He said looking at his phone. He walked out the room and I rolled my eyes he know he did this.

A knock filled the room and I skipped over to the door to answer it. I opened it and it was all my brides maids. "Heyyyy!" Everyone screamed in laughter. I hugged all my girls. We got here later than everyone else. All my friends and family was here and some of Monsters family was already here. This actually turned out perfect!

Oh my god are you ready!! Selena my cousin asked smiling jumping up and down.

Yes! I been ready! I can't believe this is finally happening like we are finally here after 2 years and $50,000 dollars later! Uhh I'm just so happy and thank you ladies for coming and celebrating with me! I smiled giving everyone a glass of wine.

To me being a wife! I smiled hard and we toasted.

Mmmm! My sister said twisting her lips up coming to stand by me.

What? I asked low enough walking towards the balcony as she followed me. I thought she had something to tell me about our plan.

He only spent $50,000 on this wedding?

Yeah that's a lot!

Like hell it is? Are you dumb Kelly do you know how much his last wedding was to that bitch?

Probably around the same amount!

If it was the same amount hell would be frozen over right now! Their wedding was 2.3 Million dollars! They got married in Paris at that! And everything was put together last minute. Their wedding was so nice and all you get is a cheap ass "I Do!" In Mexico yeah nah.

What? He never told me and I never asked but now I'm pissed cause he originally told me the budget is $35,000. He didn't wanna spend a whole lot on a wedding .

You need to talk to him! Cause that's nuts to me. He cheating you out money and this cheap ass wedding!

Well everything is nice and it turned out how I wanted it but I'm definitely mad that he didn't spend as much of not more on our wedding. But it's okay after tomorrow I'm all over them pockets!

As you should!