Chapter 17

MONSTER P.O.V.

I slid my gloves off throwing them in the trash. I grabbed the bag of money and took it to the green room. Soon as I stepped into the hallway I heard the most annoying fuckin voice their was.

Let me fuckin through, where the fuck is my baby daddy?! Shalease annoying ass voice yelled.

Let her through! I yelled walking towards the front of the house. "WHAT?"

I need to talk to you!

No you don't!

Yes the fuck I do, now!

I kissed my teeth and let out a deep sigh. "Follow me!" I made my way to my office and she slammed the door behind her.

Boo boo kitty playing you dummy!

What?

You heard me! That hoe playing you stupid.! You need to get your bitch back it's about to be a real fuckin problem out here.

Who is you talkin bout Shalease?

Kelly you wife yo pride an joy! She just offered me 500K and 10K a week if I off Queen! Talking bout some she wanna make amends with me and Queen was talkin bout me to Yonna. I ain't believe that shit for one second.

When was this?

All most two weeks ago! I'm only telling you now cause the check just cleared and I know she ain't have that much money so it means it came from you! Either you in on it or you don't know and you need to stop her and by stop her I mean kill her cause God so help me if anything happens to Queen while she has my son, you gone wish you was dead and I mean it Ja'Kari!

Look ima talk to her I just can't see her wanting to put a hit out on Queen....

That's the problem you can't see anything apparently just like you can't see how much Queen loves you and want you back. You to busy waiting for a damn miracle. Be the damn Miracle! Queens to selfless she'd never tell you to leave ugly! Cause she loves you and always gonna wanna see you happy even if it's not with her cause her bum ass love language is people pleasing and I hate that for her.

Since when do you care so much?

I don't ...... but I learned to grow up over the years because of Queen. We didn't get along and I didn't like her, I still don't like her sometimes and that's why you should know I'm telling the truth!

Ight man, ima get to the bottom of this! I just don't see Kelly doing this shit....

Oh my god you are so damn dumb! Like I said if anything happens to Queen while she has my son Ja'Kari it's over! And I'm keeping the $500 to nigga! She said rolling her eyes and bouncing out the office.

I took a deep breath and sat back. I give Kelly $100K a month and it's like an allowance.....I just gave her $500K about 3 weeks ago cause she wanted some new inventory said she wanted actual brands and no more knock offs so she could raise the price..... she very much could of just used it to pay Shalease off.

But why? Why do she wanna do that?  Queen isn't a threat to her. The wedding is in 4 months..... she can't possibly know about me and Queen fuckin around for a week, unless Queen told her but even than Queen would never....

Nah this can't be right! But I'm taking every action into consideration.

I grabbed my phone and called Nate. I had him but a security team together for Queen and my kids. I gotta figure some shit out. I called Queen and her phone went to voicemail or her number was changed.