Chapter 67

I watched my babies sleep in the bassinet together. They where literally holding hands. It was so cute it made me cry. They been here for two days and still haven't been named. Baby Stevenson 1, Baby Stevenson 2, and Baby Stevenson 3 was their names on their charts.

I really liked A'layla Marie, Adrian Kari, and A'lexis Heaven! I said to Monster as he held our son.

Kari? He asked looking up at me. His eyes was full of sorrow. "Never thought you'd name another baby after me, especially what I put you through. I'm no man to name a child after..."

Yes you put me through a lot but your an amazing man and an amazing father to our children. You give them the world and they love you to the moon and back for that. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thank you Queen it really means a lot to me!

No need to thank me.

I have something for you when we get home.

Actually Yonna has found me an apartment and me and the kids will be staying there until the house can be fixed.

You can stay at my house and I'll leave...

Monster no! You shouldn't have to leave your home for any reason. Plus I feel better in my own. Thank you though.

I can't let you do that!

You can and you will! Because what I say goes! We can coparent from two different households.

Yeah but I don't wanna do that!

It's not about what you wanna do Ja'Kari! Look I love you and after all of this some how I'm still completely in love with you but I will not give you any room to hurt me what so ever, ever again!

And I'm not...

Let me finish! I am a Queen and I deserve to be treated as such in every single aspect there is. And if you want me, you want your family back. You have to abide by my rules. We gonna take things extremely slow. Show me you can be faithful to me without being with me. Show me how much I mean to you by taking care of your children. Show me that they mean everything to you and become a even better father. I never asked you for much but to be a great man/husband/father. We can raise these kids apart for now. If we are really ment to be than we will be but until than we are just going to coparent!

I'll do anything in this world to show you how sorry I am, and that I wanna be with you.

I hear you!