Chapter 43

MONSTER P.O.V.

What I'm suppose to do now? She don't wanna see me, talk to me nun!

Bra just calm down. Look she's hurt and pregnant you know her hormones are all over the place. You know that woman loves you.

Do she really? Nigga she gone let a whole nother bitch marry me. She ain't fight for me. I kept telling her I'll drop everything for her and not once and I mean not once did she say okay or anything she's done with me!

She's just pregnant and hormonal. She'll come around I know Queen and if it's anything she loves you. Just come to the house and try to talk to her again or at least get in hood with the kids....

She's not gonna let me no where near them.

How you know? When have she ever kept the kids away from you?

I was quiet for a second as I was in thought. I took a deep breath and I just felt stupid all over again. "Exactly nigga come on!"

Ight! I grabbed my glass and threw my drink back. I got up from the chair and followed Kay'Sean out the bar. It was going on 11pm and I was saucy. I got in the car with him and he drove for a little bit.

My mind was all over the place and all I wanted was my damn family back! He opened the door to the house and the kids was sitting in the floor playing around with toys while the tv was on.

Daddy! Zarie screamed smiling running towards me. I picked her up and cradled her in my arms. She bursted into tears as I hugged her right. I can't believe I did this to them.

Hi baby! I smiled with tears in my eyes.

Why did you do it?

Do what?

Get married with out us? I don't want Kelly to be our stepmom!

Baby, daddy did not get married and I would never do that without you or your brothers. You don't have to worry about Kelly being around anymore.

Is she dead? Amaris asked pooping his head over the couch.

No she's not dead me and Kelly just isn't together anymore and you guys don't have to worry about her again. I understand Kelly did some things that made things between all of us bad. And I'm sorry that I put you all through a lot.

Yeah well you should of kilt her! Austin said walking in from the kitchen.

Yeah cause how you always killing bad people but ain't kill her, mama can't relate! Amaris said turning around and kicking his feet up.

You kill people daddy? Zarie asked scared.

No baby! Let me talk to y'all. I put Zarie down and led her to the couch. I sat down with her in my lap and my boys just looked at me. "I know I haven't been being the best dad these past few months. In fact I been a horrible father. I've done and said things that I didn't mean to do and it cost me a lot like our relationship with each other. I want y'all to know that I would never put anybody before y'all...

Well dad you kinda already did! Amaris said sitting back and putting his head back.

And it'll never happen again! I love y'all and I'm sorry! Y'all forgive me?

I forgive you daddy! Zarie smiled hugging my neck.

Can you buy me a new VR? Amaris asked.

Yeah dude! I laughed.

Ight I'll forgive you after you buy me a new one and some football gear! And let me play football again!

You a damn hustler brah! I laughed pulling my son in for a hug as he laughed. "What about you big man?!" I asked Austin. He side eyed me and took a sip of his milk.

Long as we can be a family again! He smiled.

We'll always be a family! I smiled hugging him.

My kids ment the world to me. I can't express how much regret and sorrow I had in me for doing everything that I did. I felt whole again as they accepted my apology. Seeing their smiles ment everything.