Chapter 30

KELLY P.O.V.

I woke up to a loud boom. I jumped to my feet and looked out the window. Monster had crashed his car into the house. It was smoking and he could barely get out. I put on my robe and slippers and ran down the stairs and outside.

He stumbled from the car laughing drunk as fuck holding a huge almost empty Henny bottle. He poured the rest in his mouth before stumbling back almost falling throwing the bottle to the ground before he even noticed me. It's been days and he was out of control. I didn't know he would spiral down this bad. He's been drunk and high he couldn't function.

I reached in the car and turned it off. "Let's get you in the house baby!" I pled to him helping him catch his balance.

Get the fuck off me, I can walk! He yelled sluring his words.

I know I'm just helping you.

Oh yeahhhhhhh...park my car!

It's parked baby, come inside.

Cum inside? No that's what got me fucked up in the first place cuming inside a bitch next thing you know yo kids not yo kids! He went over to the bar on the patio and grabbed the patron.

I think you've had enough baby let's just take a break.

A break? From what? This relationship you wanna leave me too? See I knew you wasn't a good bitch! I shouldn't of never used you to get over that bitch! In fact I should've let you go ahead with putting that hit out on her! Think you was slick hun? Thought I didn't know?!

Okay Ja'Kari you are talking crazy!

No the fuck I ain't! (He grabbed the bottle from my hands and started drinking it as if it was water.) You paid Shalease bald headed ass to try and kill Queen! Think I'm stupid? I'm drunk not dumb! If I would of knew she was sleazy like that I would of let the shit happened but heyyyyy what can we fuckin do now! He laughed. He had this weird look in his eyes that scared me. It was so blank and empty as if he had no emotions.

I...I.. I didn't!

Didn't what? You a sleazy ass bitch too! At least you ain't cheat on me! He laughed drinking the bottle grabbing another than walking away to go into the house.

Here drink some water!

I'on want that shit get the fuck out my face Kelly!

I'm trying to help you!

Help me by leaving me the fuck alone.

You need to shower and change your clothes how long you have this on?

Uhh how long I been gone?

To long!

Okay than! Where the fuck is that Duse? He pulled a huge zip block bag from his pocket of weed and a few bags of coke. He was so drunk he was spilling every fuckin thing. He set the coke up as if he was about to do a line.

Ja'Kari what the fuck is you doing?! I yelled swiping it on the floor.

Aye I'm high! He laughed putting some on his pinky and sniffing it. "This what you want right? You wanna fuckin marry me so bad this what you want right?!" He yelled at me. He sprinkled some coke on the weed and rolled up taking a few more sips of the alcohol before he lit the blunt. My heart was breaking right now actually. What the fuck did I do?

I do wanna marry you baby but not like this!

Why you can't except me for all my flaws? You ain't like my fuckin kids anyways. You gone give me a baby! At least I know it's really mine! He laughed so evil. He grabbed me pulling me to him forcefully.

Ja'Kari stop! I tried to get out his grasp but he pushed my back against the counter hard. "Your scaring me!" I cried as he tried to take my robe off.

Take this shit off! He forcefully ripped my thong off and spreader my legs as he unzipped his pants trying to slide inside me.

STOP! I slapped him so hard he got off of me. I moved from him so fast and he just stood there.

Right! He laughed and took the henny bottle and walked away. I grabbed his phone and called his BestFriend Q. I can't believe what just happened. I started crying I never thought he would do this.