Chapter 26

MONSTER P.O.V.

All I wanted was a hot shower, some hot food, and a bed. I was so fuckin tired and sick. I always get Queen pregnancy symptoms. As well as gaining weight with her ass and all. It's crazy cause we not even on speaking terms. Her security said she's fine though.

I pulled into the driveway of my house. I just got mad all over again. Arguing with this bitch in front of my kids! Her putting her hands on me in front of them. Me and Queen didn't even do shit like this so why the fuck she think that's what we gone do.

I'm bouta just call this wedding shit off!

Fuck I even look like leaving my house to go stay in a fuckin apartment i don't give a fuck if it is mine. I'm tired of trying to make my life peaceful and please everybody around me. At this point I don't even give a fuck and it is what it is.

I pulled into the garage and left my car on. Ima grab a few things and dip. I hope this bitch was sleep! I opened the garage door and I could hear soft music playing. This muthafucka Berta not have anybody in my fuckin house.!

When I got to the end of the hall she was placing two plates at the kitchen table. Set up with wine and candles and shit. She even had lingerie on. Her hair freshly did and all.

Hi baby! She smiled when she finally noticed me.

What the fuck is all this Kelly? You got somebody bouta come to my fuckin house?

No baby, not at all this is for you! She smiled wrapping her arms around my waist. "Look baby I know we haven't been seeing eye to eye and all this arguing and stuff. I felt bad about what happened earlier in front of the kids not only do I owe them an apology but I owe one to you. I just feel stupid for not giving you nun and you having to go somewhere else to get it. Yes I'm pissed about the baby thing but i have valuable information that could change your whole world."

Valuable information like what?

Here just sit down and eat baby! I cooked your favorite.

Nah I'm not even hungry tell me what you know or whatever!

Okay sit down!

KELLY!

Baby just sit, you gonna be needing to sit for this....
She walked over to the island and grabbed some Mail. "Look I know how crazy this might seem after I tell you this but I just had to tell you! I wanna protect you!"

What is it Kelly? You pissing me!

Baby please don't be mad at me!

KELLYYYYY!!

Okay, Ja'Kari look I'm just gonna come right out and say this. No I didn't do any of this to be spiteful or anything. 2 weeks ago Queen was in my store member I told you....well I overheard her and Yonna talking. She admitted that you wasn't the kids father and when they got out of school they was going to see him....she didn't know it was my store or anything and when she seen me she froze....than like two days later I seen her with her ex Micah and the kids. They was all over him and everything! I knew this would hurt you baby if you found out and I can't stand to see you mad or upset cause we all know how you get. Before I said anything I just wanted to completely make sure.... And than when we was arguing this morning after a while the Mail ran and this came in the mail....I took the kids DNA samples and had them tested....before I said anything I just wanted to make sure what I heard was correct. (She slid the open envelope that was documented from the paternity test center over to me.) Azaria and Amaris are not your kids!

I looked at the paper and seen that the shit said 0% relatedness. I licked my lips and clenched my jaw. I bit the side of my lip and stood up.

You tested my kids without my permission?!

Baby I had too....I didn't wanna see you hurt!
I licked my lips and grabbed my keys from the island. "Ja'Kari I'm sorry I know how much you love your kids baby, but just think before you do anything. Okay?! Don't leave stay here let me make you feel better. I know you love the kids but before you do anything just think okay?!"

KELLY GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE BEFORE YOU DON'T HAVE ONE!