Chapter 16

SHALEASE P.O.V.

I sat in my salon chair chewing my gum and reading through my instagram flipping back and fourth to snap chat. I ain't have another client until 1:30. I loved being my own boss. I did hair, lashes, waxes and nails! Queen helped me get my life together little by lil and even helped me get my salon. I called it the pretty palace. I had all the hood bitches looking good and getting the niggas right.

Hi welcome to the Pretty Palace. Somebody said making me look up. I rolled my eyes so hard when this bimbo head bitch walked through my doors.

What you doing here? I asked annoyed getting up. She smirked in my face with her other two friends being her. "Kelly don't play with me!"

I'm just here to make amends with you! That's all.

Make amends with you? For what bitch?

Cause, Queen is playing you! You ain't nun but her lil lap dog.

Lap dog? Girl fuck you I ain't nobody lap dog.

Well than you must know how bad she talks about you. She said your a charity case and she's only using you to do her dirty work for her. She was talking to her friend....Yasmine...Yonni..

Yonna, bitch?

Yeah that hoe. They was in my store last week and I over heard them talking before they realized it was my store and I greeted them. They look like them seen a ghost when they seen me.

Oh really? And what makes you think ima believe you?

You ain't got to! I might tell a joke but I'd never tell a lie. Look! Me and Monster like to do a lot of role playing and we are opening our relationship up to someone and we can use you. I can put the word in I know you still love him. Plus it's 10K in it a week. I know you don't get enough service to keep this place up. Also you'll have full custody of your son back.

What you want from me?

I need you to kill Queen!

Kill her?

Yeah, do we have a deal?

I took the piece of paper off my stand and wrote some numbers down on it and gave it to her. "Wire 500,000 to this account, and 10K every week after that!"