Chapter 42

I paced back in fourth as I felt like I was about to be sick. This man left his wedding to think he was getting his family back. I was extremely disappointed in Andrea for not filing my divorce papers. I made it very clear that I was done with him even after the whole denying my kids thing he had going on.

I deserves someone who loves me, believe in me, and trust me. Don't come running back here when you realize the grass was never greener on the other side. You know how you wait for somebody to do something for so long and when they finally do it you don't want it anymore? Yeah that's me right now!

I don't want Ja'Kari and I probably never will again. If we didn't have children together I would be happy to never see or speak with him again.

You okay? Yonna asked nervously as she came into the bathroom behind me.

No I'm going to be sick.....

Is it cause of Monster? I looked up at her and she had this face of guilt plastered all over hers. "I just seen him...don't be mad at me!"

You told him where we was?

He left his wedding for you Queen that has to count for something!

No...no it doesn't! Why would you tell him that? He's done way to much damage to reverse anything. My children are hurt. I been accepted a long time ago that every man that comes into my life is only there to hurt me physically, emotionally, and mentally! But when it comes to my children we not playing these games and I will do everything I can to keep them from ever being hurt in any type of way and that's including seeing me hurt.

But Queen he loves you and his kids! He fucked up and made bad choices but that's because you ensured him that it was over and you didn't feel that way about him anymore. He's always going to pick you. He loves you and he's hurt too. At least just talk to him.

About what? There is nothing to talk about . He's grown he knew right from wrong when he made all his choice. He never just picked me and I'm not giving him that option again. It's over!

I wiped my face and left the bathroom. When I got to the table I grabbed my purse and left out. My kids was back at the house with Nina our nanny so I caught a car downstairs and left. I was going through all these emotions right now and I didn't know how to feel.

I got out the cab and walked to the house but sat outside for a second by the pound and water fountain. I just needed to be alone for a second. I wiped my tears as each one fell down.

Are you okay? I heard a male voice ask. I looked up and it was the neighbor next door. He had just stepped out of his Maybach dressed in an all black Armani suit with a pair of black and white Alexander McQueen shoes on. His huge diamond encrusted Rolex blurred my vision a bit as I looked up at him. His skin was as smooth as peanut butter and his cut was crispy as if he just got out the barbers chair.

I'm fine thank you...

You don't look fine! He sat down next to me and gave a slight smile. "Fix your crown beautiful!" "Those eyes are way to beautiful to be watery!"

Thank you! I wiped my eyes with my napkin and gave a slight smile.

Your very welcome...

Queen...

Well your very welcome Queen! You wanna talk about what's making you so upset? I know your beautiful children wouldn't wanna see you like this...

My children....

I've seen you around a few times since y'all arrived.

Oh...you pay attention?

Of course I wouldn't be doing my job if I wasn't.

Well thank you Mr...

Call me King...and I'm next door if you ever need to talk! He smiled before standing up.

Mommy! Azaria smiled hard coming to the door.

Thank you! I smiled before getting up to walk away. He gave a slight smile and I closed the door behind me.