Chapter 12

I sat on my front steps under the night time sky and it was cool out. I had my blanket wrapped around my arms and listening to old school music on pandora while I drank some tea. This was so therapeutic to me especially after walking into that bitch store today. Her ass really be trying me. Ima just have to let Shalease loose on her ass one good time for her to get the fact that I ain't to be played with.

I seen head lights coming down the driveway and I was confused who this could be 10 o'clock at night. Monster truck pulled up and parked by the driveway.

What you doing out here? He asked as he got out his truck.

What it look like? The better question is why are you pulling up to my house this late for?

I just gotta get some stuff out the garage I'll be quick.

Mmm hurry up.!

He nodded his head and walked to the garage. After a while he came back with a black bag in his hand. I seen a spider and it scared the hell out of me I got up and ran off the porch. Monster caught me before I fell as he laughed.

Stop fuckin laughing kill it!

It's just a spider Queen.

I don't care that's a whole beast kill it! He took my house shoes and kilt it.

Happy!

I know you muthafuckin lying! Nigga did you just kill that Monster with my Versace house shoes! I yelled hitting him.

Mad bad, you said kill it!

Yeah I said kill it not with my house shoes.

I'll buy you some more!

You gone fly to Italy and go get me a new pair?! You know they don't sale these in the US!

Here! He reached in his pocket and pulled out a few stacks. "Buy a new pair!"

No go get me a new pair I don't want ya money, you already got bitches thinking I live off you.

Damn you want me to go all the way to Italy to buy you a new pair of slippers?!

Yup! I picked up my mug and went back into the house. He followed behind me and closed the door.

Is you gone come with me? He asked behind me. I turned to face him and we was so close we could kiss.

No!

Why not?

I gotta work and we have kids which they have a game this weekend.

We'll be back before the game, get Lena to babysit.

No, you go get them!

If you come with me! That's the only way you going to get a new pair.

Don't worry about it I'll buy them my self. I said rolling my eyes. He laughed a bit and licked his lips.

You sure?

Yup! Now bye I'm bouta go to bed.

You really want me to leave?

Yes I do!

You sure? He licked his lips and untied my robe. I had some shorts on and a matching silk spaghetti shirt matching my pajama shorts. My nipples was hard and he bit his bottom lip. This man knew exactly what to do to turn me on. "Member this song?" He asked as Love You More By Ginuwine started playing on my phone.
"Since you came inside my life
You've given me the best
In you every day and night
I found my happiness in you
Make me want to ride
To the end of any valley
Then you give me peace of mind
You bring me comfort to my soul
No will never let you know
Make me want to fly
To the top of every rainbow
I love you more every day
You show me love in every way
There's nothing left for me to say
But I love you"
He sang to me as he wrapped his arm around my waist and placed his other one in my hand.

Umm i need to go to bed!

Let's go to bed then!" He leaned in to me and kissed me. Why do I fall for this every time. I led him upstairs to where we once shared a room together. He locked the door behind him. He hovered on top of me as I laid under him looking him in his eyes. I felt how I always felt about him. He leaned in for a kiss. At this moment I knew I didn't want him to go any where or be any where else other than with me.
Before I knew it we was having sex again, and again, and again, and again! By 4am I was completely exhausted and drained. He pulled me on top of him and kissed my forehead as I was falling asleep on him.

I love you Ja'Kari!

I love you too Queen.

____________________
KELLY P.O.V.

I sat at the table until 1am, waiting on Monster to walk through our house doors. I cooked his favorite dinner. Steak, shrimp, mash potatoes and string beans. I thought I slip on something sexy and cook dinner tonight. We talk about everything especially this bitch ass ex wife of his. I poured the wine down the drain and put the food up. I hit the lights and went up to bed: it was now 2am and I tried calling him again. All his phone did was ring and ring with no answer. I was so fuckin annoyed.