Chapter 65

They are so beautiful Queen! What are their names? Yonna asked sitting next to me as a nurse handed me my baby girl number 1.

Honestly I have no idea Yonna. I was not and I mean not expecting any of this at all. I didn't even have a name for her!

Wow what did Monster say?

He's happy, nervous, and have so many emotions just like I. He panicked left this morning and went shopping for all three of them. He called me saying he got cribs, strollers, car seats, all types of shit. Bottles blankets and clothes. So much like it overwhelmed me. And I'm so scared I dont know how I'm about to take care of three babies!

Well I guess you just have to stay here now! She laughed. "Plus you know u always got yo back. They are beautiful! What's the doctors saying?"

Well because they are early. They will be here in the NICU for a while. But majority they are very healthy and very well developed. Everyone is so surprised nobody caught them. A nurse was saying they was hiding behind each other directly that's why they went undetected. It's scary!

Well don't be scared! Your an amazing mother! These babies are going to love you even more. Your strong and courageous, kind hearted and a beautiful soul. Despite how much you been through. God wouldn't of gave them to you if he didn't think you couldn't handle them. Plus baby boy looks like prince. This could be a reincarnation of the two sweet little angels who had to leave us early.

I was thinking that once I seen his face last night. It broke my heart cause I didn't know how to handle my emotions.....

Let the love come in and grow all over you. You've been going through so much this could of been exactly what you needed.

Yonna, I made my mind up! Last night before their births. I watched Monster sleep and I decided I was moving out of town. I was gonna do it! New city and new state leaving everything behind but this all, three babies literally stopped me in my tracks. I feel like I can't move now. I feel like I'm obligated to stay now.

Maybe you need to! Maybe you and Monster should just work on things. I'm not saying get back together right away but like take things extremely slow. One thing for sure and two things for certain. He maybe a dirty dick dog but he loves his Queen, and he loves his pups to death and will drop a body over any of y'all. Just take things so slow and if he really, really, really wants you and is so sorry like he says he is. He will bide by your rules and do what you say. Your the Queen baby remind him if that!