Chapter 33

Okay now open your mouth wide Azaria! The doctor smiled as he pulled a stick out to swab her mouth.

No I don't like that! She said sitting back and folding her arms.

Why not? It's not gonna hurt.

Yes it does!

No it don't baby! I said trying to comfort her. And she just looked at me with a sad face. "What's wrong?"

Kelly used that on me and said it's going to make my breath smell good but it hurted and I didn't like it!

What? When?!

Last time we was at daddy house! She did it to Amaris too but he was sleeping. Don't tell her! I not suppose to tell!

What do mommy and daddy always tell you...

If someone hurts me or do something to me that I don't like to tell you even if they tell me not to say anything.

Exactly so why you didn't tell me baby?

Cause I don't wanna break the promise she said it was our little secret.

All your secrets are my secrets!

Are you going to tell daddy?

No baby! Let Dr. Smith swab your cheeks.

Here just put this in your mouth and bite it super hard.

Okay! She laughed she took the swab and bit it laughing.

Perfect! You are all done see that didn't hurt. Now it's your brother turn.

I smiled helping her up from the chair and Amaris sat down. I moved back and went by the door to call Yonna.

Hello! She answered laughing.

Where you at?

At the salon! Why what's wrong?

I need you to meet me downtown at family court right now and get my kids.

Everything okay?

No! Bitch I'm going to jail! Come get them right now.

Umm okay be there in 5! She hung up so fast and I stuffed my phone in my purse.

Okay all done young man! Dr. Smith smiled. The judge signed off on everything and we was able to leave. I can't wait to see how stupid this nigga look in court in a couple days. He can't never say shit to me in life again!

Stand right here! I directed my kids as we stood at the trunk of my car. I popped the trunk I pulled my Prada bag out opening it. I kicked my heels off and slid my sweats on under my dress. I put my sports bra on under next and took the dress off. My fat ass pregnant stomach was found and sticking out. You could still see my bruises. I put my socks on and pulled my timbs out.

Hey I'm here! Yonna said out of breath as she pulled up beside me. I grabbed my gun putting the clip in and tucking my gun behind my back.

Get in Yonna car and be good! I'll be home in a minute! I told my kids. I grabbed my bat from my trunk and closed the door for them.

What the hell going on Queen? Yonna asked confused.

I'll tell you later! I got in my car and sped off. I ran every single red light and stop sign. I pushed the dash I was so fuckin mad.

I parked my car on the side walk at this bitch door. I got out bringing my bat with me. I struck the door twice breaking the glass. I broke the two huge front windows out. I started beating all the racks down and breaking mirrors in this raggedy ass store.

Come here bitch! I yelled out for Kelly as I forcefully broke her case with my bat breaking the huge glass. She fell to the floor scared and I broke her cash register system. Her customers was fleeing the store and some stealing things. I grabbed her by her hair pulling my gun out and putting it to her head. "Bitch I'll fuckin kill you!" I yanked her head back putting my gun in her mouth and laughed. "You took my kids DNA bitch! I see this nigga ain't warn you about me.!" I banged her head on the glass casing in the glass. "I told you to stop fuckin playing with me bitch I wasn't the fuckin one! But ima show you better than I can tell you hoe!" I started punching her in her face with my gun. Her sister tried to get me off of her and I Shot her in the arm. "Next one in yo fuckin head bitch!" I grabbed Kelly by hair hair pulling her up and slamming her head into the wall. "I told you not to fuckin play with me! If you bring yo ass around my fuckin children again I'll make sure JA'KARI STEVENSON IS PLANNING YOUR FUCKIN FUNERAL INSTEAD OF A WEDDING BITCH. And next time you try to put a hit on me make sure you don't got a weak bitch to do yo dirty work! Take this shit as a warning cause I ain't playing bitch!" I hit her in her face again and threw her ass into the glass. She cried and screamed as shards of glass was all over her hair and body. I picked my bat up and walked out.

And stop selling this weak cheap shit bitch! I yelled knocking a rack down on my way out!

I got in my car and pulled off. I feel better now. Time to go get food!