Chapter 38

I love my children I swear I do with all my heart but I rather not be pregnant on my birthday! I laughed handing Yonna a glass of wine.

Well at least it's only a few months left. She laughed.

Thankfully I'm over it I want my body back! She is just growing and taking completely over.

Are you gonna be okay to fly?

Yeah, and plus I have my dula in Paris on stand by. You finished packing?

Literally just before I come up here. Kay'Sean should be putting all the bags in the car as we speak.

Yeah cause we is not about to play the rain deer games of him running late. I just made the kids put they bags in the car too.

Welp it's a good thing we have our own private jet! I laughed. I grabbed my bottle of water. I was so thirsty lately. I swear this baby was sucking the life out of me. I grabbed my iron pills and took two because my iron was low as well.

So you never told me how court was! Yonna laughed putting the glass down.

Girl fuckin beyond satisfying! Watching him
Come to realization that he has fucked up was like pure entertainment! He look liked he died inside when that judge read them results.

I still can't believe he went the way he did! Kay'Sean said he was out here wildin the fuck out just bugged!

Oh I bet he was! I hope that fuckin guilt kills his ass.

You think he's gonna try and reach out to you now? I can't believe he let that weak bitch get in his head like that. I for sure thought he was smarter than that!

I thought he was too. But to literally let her play you and you fall for it is beyond me! To not trust me and believe some crazy ass shit like the kids not being
Yours was probably the most dumbest thing that could of ever happened. It just hurts ya know because you know me! You know my heart, mind, and body! And you know I would never ever ever pull a move like that on you and to believe the next bitch before me says it completely all. I hope and pray he doesn't reach out to me. Please don't even say Shìt to my kids! I never would keep them away from him cause I'm not that type of bitch and I don't use kids as pawns but he hurt them bad with this one. I hope when he gets married in 2 days I hope she devours his ass, take every single cent he has, I hope that Karma comes and do her big one on him!

Honestly, I ain't even mad at that Queen. Cause im hurt for you. I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that how y'all went from being so in love with each other to divorced and all this drama.

Yeah I can't believe it either but one thing about it Yonna...I learned my lesson and a nigga only got one time to show me his ass and give it to me to kiss. I swear to god if I didn't have that weak moment months ago that kiss wouldn't of happened and this baby wouldn't be here. But because I made that choice to lay down with him I gotta take care my responsibility ya know.

Yeahhhhh, so no matter what he does or how hard he tries you wouldn't give him another chance? You really don't have no love for him anymore?

Yonna the way I feel I'll have sex with Micah before I ever give Ja'Kari another chance. He didn't even have the decency to divorce me before he ran off and found somebody new. The way he moved on I don't think it ever was love....he asked the next bitch to marry him less than a year! He broke my kids heart and he put his hands on me to the point I thought I was gone lose my life! Nah the love ain't there no more and there is nothing he can ever do that's gone make me wanna give him another chance. He's forgiven but I'm never gonna forget!