Chapter 24

LOOK I AM SO SORRY ABOUT THE OTHER DAY! Monster apologized so fast as the words flew out his mouth. He barley put his car in park as he was running up to me. I smacked the shit out of him. I kept hitting him over and over and over again until my arms got tired.

Let me apologize Queen! He pled. I had tears in my eyes and I didn't wanna hear shit!

Apologize for what exactly! Nigga fuck you! You been pillow talking to yo bitch about me!

What Queen I'd never do no shit like that!

That's funny seeming how she ran my shit down to me! That's why I told her I'm pregnant! It's super fuck you forever. Whatever good terms we had it's OVER! On my fuckin life Ja'Kari it's fuckin over!

I didn't do whatever the fuck you think I did!

Why does that bitch know that my brother use to beat on me and that my mom was on drugs. Better yet how the fuck does she know Halo and Micah's name! Hmmmm? Riddle me that! I'm not even mad that you missed our child appointment it's the fuckin fact you got this bitch so fuckin comfortable she think she can say any and everything to me and tell me my business when reality that bitch don't know shit!

I never told her anything about you! You gotta believe me Queen!

I don't believe shit yo lying bum ass say! Fuck you! Get the fuck out my fuckin face.! Don't ever say shit to me! Your dead to me! You wanna see yo kids go through Yonna or even your lawyer. I don't wanna see yo ass, hear yo voice, or any fuckin thing!

Queen listen to me! He grabbed my arm and I punched the fuck out of him in his mouth his lip busted. I could see the anger in his eyes and he let me go.

What is going on here? Yonna asked pulling over as she was coming up the driveway.

Don't you ever speak to me again, like I said YOUR DEAD TO ME! I pushed him away from me picking my bag up and going into the house. I was so mad and full of rage I just broke down crying. I screamed to the top of my lungs. I needed to break something or do something I'm fuckin livid. I could hear Yonna and him going back an fourth outside. I never thought in my entire life he would ever and I mean ever betray me like this! I felt like a fuckin fool! Just stupid! This couldn't be the person I had once fell in love with.

I grabbed my phone and searched through my messages until I found what I was looking for.

Hello? A male voice answered.

Hi Micah.....