Chapter 61

Mommy some one is knocking at the door! Azaria yelled.

I'll be right there! I yelled back.

Queen please just hear me out! Monster pled.

Why are you still here don't you have a child and a baby mother to go look after. I said walking away from him. He has been following me all around this damn house.

I don't even know if it's my baby!

Oh so that's suppose to make it better? I opened the door and Kelly was standing there.

What the fuck is you doing in my fuckin house bitch? She asked aggressively and angry.

Excuse you!

Bitch where the fuck is Monster?

Why the fuck is you in my house? He yelled coming into the livingroom as she pushed past me. She smacked the shit out of him.

Who the fuck you think you is slapping him? I yelled stepping in front of him. If anybody gone be hitting this nigga it's me.

Move bitch!

Bitch I got yo bitch call me a bitch one more time.

Queen move!

Nah cause who the fuck she think she is coming up in here. Bitch I'll wash yo ass!

Who the fuck is Nova Monster? All this time I spent hating yo bum ass and thinking you was in love with her you was cheating on me and got a bitch pregnant!!! Kelly yelled pissed. I stepped to the side and laughed.

Oh this just keeps getting better and better! I laughed.

I ain't cheat on you! Nova was before you...

Oh was she it's mighty fuckin funny how she has a 5 year old daughter. I get Azaria being 5 and how we started messing around after you had her. Oh yeah we been was fuckin around way beforeeeee two years ago. We just kept it a secret!

Why you tryna be funny I already know! I laughed.

Who the fuck is Nova?! She yelled swinging on him again.

Bitch swing on him again this the last fuckin time hoe! She tried to swing on me and I punched her in her face. I been waiting to really and I mean really whoop her ass! I grabbed her by her hair and just kept throwing punches, cocking my arm back and swinging so face punching her in her face. You could hear every punch. I was dragging her by her hair so hard literally trying to pull that shit from her scalp. Monster bear hugged me and I ripped the biggest patch out her head as I kicked her in her face twice. I faught and wiggled out his arms hitting her some more. She tried to kick me in my stomach but I swung that hoe down the stairs and she tumbled down the steps. I grabbed her by the rest of her hair kicking her face in.

I told you bitch! I told you bitch! To stop fuckin playing with me hoe! I fuckin told you! I stumped her face in harder. She was bleeding from every where I pulled another huge patch of hair out from the front of her hair right in the center.

Bring me the keys I'm bouta hit this bitch with my fuckin car! I screamed Monster picked me up and carried me into the house. Azaria was screaming in tears.

Bitch I'ma kill you bitch ima kill both of y'all I swear to god ima kill y'all! She screamed and screamed outside.

Do it bitch! Do it! I yelled trying to break through monster and get out the door. I grabbed a brick from the window seal and threw it at her hitting her than bussing her car window out.

That's why I'm shoot that baby right out you bitch! She yelled going to the car. Monster grabbed his gun and started shooting at her. She jumped in her car and sped off.

I swear to god when I have my baby ima kill her! I yelled pacing back and fourth. My hair was every where and I was hot and tired.

Calm down! You shouldn't of did that! Monster said grabbing me.

Get the fuck off me! Don't tell me what the fuck I should of did! You shouldn't of cheated on me. How the fuck she know about this bitch? Matter fact fuck this! Azaria let's go! I grabbed my daughter things and she stood crying.

Queen please! He grabbed me making me drop everything. "Let me talk to you!"

You keep saying let me talk to you, let me explain! Explain what!!! There's nothing to explain!! You been a cheating lying ass nigga this whole time. I can't, won't, and don't respect you! Meeting you as a mistake! Moving here was a mistake! Marrying you was a mistake!

No it wasn't! I was depressed too can we take that into consideration?

When I married you I took the bows for better or worse sickness and in health AND SO DID FUCKIN YOU! Depression ain't fuckin make me go fuck off on you! It's so funny you went so hard over these kids not being yours but the whole time it was just your guilty ass conscious eating you the fuck up about your maybe baby and all your other entanglements!
I should punch you in yo shit! I yelled before punching him in his face. "Oh you mad?! Get mad!" I yelled punching him again.

Ight enough!

Ain't enough! I punched him again and he tasted blood.

Stop hitting my daddy! Mommy please! Azaria cried. I hit him again and again and again to the point I was blinded by my tears. I screamed hitting him in his chest and he just put me in a bear hug. I collapsed in his arms crying.

All I wanted you to do was love me! Why the fuck do god keep sending you fucked up niggas in my life. First Micah now you! You was perfect! Why don't you love me? Am I not pretty enough? Is it my body? Is it cause my hair isn't long? What is it Ja'Kari what did I do? Why can't you just love me! Why did you cheat on me?! Is it cause I lost the kids like why!

Queen, Queen! Baby I'm sorry....