Chapter 6

How do I look? I asked Zari as she looked at me with literal heart eyes. I was wearing a classic Chanel spaghetti strapped black dress that hugged my body tight and showed every curve. With my black classic red bottom open toe pumps. I did my make up to perfection and put on my blond bob wig that was long on one side and short in the other. I put on my simple diamond heart shape necklace and took off my wedding ring. I put on my diamond tennis bracelet and I was gonna wear my stud diamond earrings.

Mommy you look so pretty! She sang giving me my earring.

Aww thank you baby! I smiled hard. Zari loves to play in my clothes and jewelry. I thought it was so cute.

Oweee okay sexy! Yonna smiled coming in my closet. She was watching the kids for me tonight.

You think so? It's not to much?

No you look perfect where you going?

Just to have dinner. I'm about to be late!

Mmm with who?

A old friend!

A old friend? Who?!

Nobody! Look the kids ate they probably gonna bother you for a snack. Make sure Zari and Mir is sleep by 9:30 and Austin by 10 please.

Girl I got this go have fun!

Thank you! I'll be back soon as dinner is over! I'm just having dinner.

Queen go bye!

Okay, okay,!

Bye mommy!

Bye baby! I grabbed my purse and phone and left out. I had a feeling of guilt come over me as I started my car. I should just stay home with my kids.

Nope! It's just dinner. That's it that's all! Just dinner! Okay Queen you got this! I took a deep breath and drove down my driveway.

Hi I'm supposed to be meeting someone. I said to the hostess as I walked in.

Damn you are beautiful! A male voice said from behind me. I turned around and Micah was standing behind me. He grew a bit taller, cut his dreads a bit, had chin hair and looked very handsome. He was dressed in a black suit with some black Gucci loafers.

You clean up very nicely too! I smiled as he leaned in to hug me. He smelt so good.

Right this way Mr. Jackson! The hostess said. Micah gestured for me to go first than he walked behind me. He pulled my chair out for me and I sat down. He was being a gentleman so we was off to a really good start.

Queen you look so beautiful!

Thank you!

I have to admit I didn't think you was going to come.

It's just dinner right.?

Just dinner!

Well we're on the same page than....

I see you don't have your wedding ring on, it's officially over?

Something like that! I decided to not wear it anymore because I'm ready for new beginnings. Once we got legally separated I should of been took it off.

You still love him! That's why you didn't. He was a hood man especially for you.

Saying how good of man my ex is, isn't gonna get you any brownies points. I laughed.

I wasn't expecting it to. I'm just stating the facts. He was a good man especially to you. Never thought I'd actually see y'all not together. He's good for you and your good for him.

Mmm sometimes all good things have to come to an end eventually.

And why is that? You love him don't you!

Look he's engaged to someone else and we are starting a divorce.

That's not what I asked you, do you still love him.?

It doesn't matter if I do or if I don't!

Why doesn't it? I can guarantee if you wanted him back he would drop whoever she is for you. He love you, and your rare so when somebody have you they need to hold on to you. Definitely where I fucked up at! He said before taking a sip of his champagne.

Are you guys ready to order? A waiter asked coming to our table. I didn't even get a chance to look.

Um yeah, if you are?

Sure, May I have the steak and shrimp. I'll have a side of mash potatoes and asparagus.

Okay, and for you sir?

All have the chicken and shrimp same sides.

Okay I'll have these out for you very soon! I can take your menus. He smiled. We both handed him our menu and Micah started smiling.

What?

Nun, your just really beautiful.

Thank you!

How have you been though? Seriously?

I'm okay, I been maintaining. I keep myself busy with work and my kids. How about yourself?

Shit just work and taking care my daughter. Kinda getting hard a lil bit all she asks for is her mom.

What do you tell her?

That she's in a better place and eventually she'll be able to see her.

I'm sorry...

Don't be I'm the sorry one. Where here in this space because of me.

__________________
MONSTER P.O.V.

I walked into Six's to pick up my order. Soon as I walked into the left I seen a couple. They look super flirty with each other laughing and giggling.

Out of all the niggas in the world she choose to fuck with him again? I was pissed entirely off . I mean what the fuck she see in that nigga anyways?