Chapter 34

MONSTER P.O.V.

I grabbed the bottle of Dusse from my cup holder as I leaned against my car. I was about to take a sip of it but I went against my better judgement and poured it out. I been sober for 6 hours. Hearing and seeing Azaria cry a few days ago made me just wanna break down so this is for her.
Ima stay sober and sober up for her! I owe this to them. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. I'm wrong for everything I done and I don't even know where to start to even fix it!

The door opened and Queen was about to slam it in my face. "Wait!" I stopped the door from closing and she just looked at my angrily. "Can we talk?"

There is nothing you have to say to me or I have to say to you now get off my property before I shoot you for trespassing.

Queen I'm sorry!

Take your sorry and shove it up your ass!

Look I know you don't wanna hear anything I got to say about anything and that's understandable...

Hear what you got to say? Nigga you broke my fuckin rib! You almost kilt me! I had to be rushed to the hospital after you left! I was in so much pain I wish you would of just kilt me! She yelled at me cutting me off. "You know damn well I never ever, ever cheated on you! You know those beautiful kids are yours! And the way you did them hurts far more than what you did to me.! My baby cries her self to sleep cause she think she don't have a dad! She's always asking why don't you love her! You broke her fuckin heart. I'd never give you that chance to do that Shìt again. So ima tell you one more fuckin time before I get my gun. LEAVE!"

I can't function right knowing what I did to you and how I hurt them. I didn't mean nun that shit I was off drugs and alcohol and I'm not making any excuses for what I did....

Tell me this, did you know she swabbed my children mouths? 

She told me she over heard you and Yonna in her store saying how I wasn't the kids father and Shìt and that she seen you and the kids with Micah...

With what proof?

I didn't think about any of that....she told me she swabbed the kids mouths and got the DNA tested. That's when the shit came back and she gave me the letter from the place. I had them retest it that night cause I just know there was no way in hell that it couldn't of been true. But both times they came back that I wasn't their father. And I felt the ultimate betrayal and I blacked out. I've been blacked out for weeks. Q told me what I did to you and I can't take the fact that I did that. You know I would never hurt you in I was in my right mind.

You let that weird bitch get all in yo head you so smart you dumb! But it's okay cause In a few days when we go to court don't apologize just pay your child support!

I'll give you whatever however much you want can I please just see them?

NO! They are packing to go to Paris this weekend. Don't you got a wedding or something to be getting to? Have fun at your wedding! She slammed the door in my face and I felt my world come
Down. FUCK!